chapter three

that's me, Sarah, I am 5,4 with black long curly hair, not that skinny I feel I am on the chubby side more then I like to admit. I work for a publishing company for three years now started there after graduation, I worked my way up since I first got here. MrJhon was really a nice man always teaching me stuff and pushing me to get better and better since he knew I was an orphan, which worked to my advantage at first, then after he saw my hard work and dedication he felt I deserve a promotion, thus how I get to his PA position.   

I live in a small apartment with two other girls,Jessy and liza so its three of us in this tiny apartment .the two girls I am living with, are your worst nightmare girls, they work as models tall skinny tanned long legs, so jealous .but they are kinda nice they don't talk to me that much due to my work and their work schedule  we hardly meet.

anyhow after a weird day at work and all the assumptions on whos staying and whos not i got a great migraine.*almost five Sarah and they didn't call you  hope that means i am safe at least for this month * was thinking to myself  gathering my stuff when a knock at my door made me freeze" come on in"I said and whalaa it's our CEO's assistant  with her perfect slim body, her hair tied in a ponytail  and her perfectly tailored suit "Mrs Cruz ? would you mind following me ? Mr. Rassel wants you" she said and it sounded like an order "yes, sure".

*oh dear God i am fired I might as well pick my things today and start to look for new applications soon * I was drowned in my thought to what to do and where to start "you can wait here in the office Mr. Rassel will be with you in a few" she pulled me out of my thoughts"ok thanks "i said and sat in the same chair and waited.

 I sat there with my legs crossed and my fingers on my temples because of my  headache "are you tired, Mrs. Cruz?" his voice scared me made me jump out of my chair "no sir I am perfectly fine" I answered so fast to hide the fact that my head is killing me 

"ok then as you know I am taking over the company " he said and stood up and walked around the desk "and since you are Mr.JHON's PA then I am going to need your help in order gather employees info and to organize my meetings with them as my PA " he said that and sat back on his desk and I was like*am I hearing this right  am I dreamimg I got to keep my job is he kidding  o m g *thinking to myself befor he snapped his fingers in my face "and if you are half good as you file says then you ll be fine as my PA , so this week I want you to consider it as a test for you" he added in the end .

"yes, sir sure I am all yours ....... I mean ill do my best " bad words choice dummy seeing a smirk on his face as soon as I said that and I stood up ready to leave "not yet Mrs. Sarah Cruz...not yet "he said with a smirk "and Mrs.Cruz?" he called "I need you tomorrow nine o'clock sharp and I drink my coffee black, that s all" he mentioned that going through piles of files in front of him.

"but sir..... tomorrow is a weekend," I said with hesitation "whats your point" he shrugged lifting his head and looked me in the eye "nothing nine sharp," I said with so much enthusiasm.