chapter twenty

I got to the house my heart was racing it sounded like he was upset when he talked to me all I was thinking about is to do whatever he wants me to and leave fast to catch up with Lily's BD party.

I knocked at the door the driver showed me in as he was leaving with the other staff members as it was close to 10 o clock and it's the weekend.

"Is everything ok is he mad or something? Why the house sounds so quiet?" I asked the driver with a low voice trying to get some info.

" he was in his study since he came back this evening and asked not to be disturbed and he dismissed all the staff for the weekend unlike him and you are the only person he asked for no one saw him so I can't help you there Ms. Cruz" he reply with caution.

I heard the door closed and I proceeded to the study where he was waiting for me as been instructed I knocked and went in the lights were kinda doom I could see but it was kinda dark, he was sitting on his usual black chair in the middle of the study with a class of some sort of drink I guess was in his hand strangely he was listening to music couldn't understand it ,it was in a foreign language his sleeves were rolled up his shirt was almost open ,oh that white shirt he wears it drove me crazy he looks magnificent in it.

"good evening sir how was your trip you supposed to stay there this weekend is something wrong" tried to be polite and distract myself from the fact I am shaking and so scared the atmosphere was frightening.

"You...." he said and groaned then he stood up eyeing me from top to bottom with a wild dangerous look on his face and I was scared out of my mind.

"You are late and what are you wearing and where were in this hour? "His questions weren't actually questions they were more of scolding and yelling.

"I ..I was heading to Lily's Bd party and sir please why are you shouting at me? Why did you call me?" trying so hard not to show how shaken and scared I was and the drinks I took earlier didn't help at all I am already flashed and feel so hot I don't know if it's his presence or the drinks, all I wanted at that moment is to run out of there he looked so dangerous. His eyes kept lingering on my lips and my breasts which really freaked me out.

"Sit down Sarah we have business to attend to" his voice back to normal and he went back to his desk this time and sat so I just follow and sat on the chair.

"so you owe me 100,000 dollars and its due tomorrow, so do you have it?"

"am well no but I was hoping is I can pay you of my salary each month"

"hm.....let me go straight to it "

"What..."

"I want you all I am thinking about for these past weeks is you and it disturbed me, so here is my offer three months with me we are not dating it's just sex and you aren't allowed to talk to anyone about this you can date if you want but you are not allowed to have sex during the period you are with me and after these three months consider yourself paid me back. There will be doctors' appointments you have to do if you broke any of these conditions this offer would be canceled and you would have to pay me twice what you owe me"

"are you kidding me who the fuck do you think you are "now I loved the drinks I took because I am sure I am not that brave.

"What in the hell are you talking about do you think I would even consider doing something like that" I was so angry and frustrated I wanted to slap him so badly so I just stood up and left, but he was right after me and before I got to the door he grabbed my hand and pin me to the wall I couldn't move I was so shaky and scared I was hardly able to breath .

He just looked at me for a second breathing so loudly and then he kissed me so hard and rough he kept biting me lips I tried to push him away but I could n't.

"stop struggling you going to hurt yourself and I want you in one piece " he said smirking and then back on kissing me his lips were on mine his tongue was forcing my mouth open his lips were so hot after a while I couldn't resist anymore I lost to him he kept kissing me and after a really long five minutes he stopped finally I was able to breath then he looked me in my eyes it didn't look he was satisfied yet.he just pulled the stripe of my dress down revealing my breast and he grabbed it with his big rough hand and back on kissing me again I felt something weird at that point didn't know what is it ,so I started crying while he was kissing me, he stopped and had a look at me again he hit the wall behind me with his fist so hard but didn't move an inch away from me still on top of me crashing me against the wall.

"You have until Monday to say yes to my offer after that the offer is off the table and either paying or prison" he whispered in my ears and moved away from me I was devastated crying without control felt my heart is about to stop my knees felt so weak I fell down on the floor as soon as he moved away.

My dress is torn and I was hysterical he reached his hand to me to help me up but I was so scared I screamed and stuck more to the wall so he just grabbed my hands anyways and picked me up.

"shush ....you just making me want you, even more when you behave like that" pulled me closer to his chest and gave me a hug. Stroking my hair gently.

"it's late and I don't think it's a good idea for you to go to the party so just stay here tonight don't worry I won't touch you ..... Don't argue "he picked me up went upstairs placed me on a big bed.

"there are clothes in the closet if wanna change later and don't think of leaving until I allow you to"he closed the door and left.