CHAPTER ELEVEN

"did you get every thing" walking to the plane THE PRIVITE PLANE I MAY ADD. "yes sir and I contacted the New York office and informed them off our arrival, we have to head straight away to the office after the meeting we got Ell's magazine guys waiting for us then the dinner with v.p of Hall House publishing, by 10 we ll be free to meet Mr.Knihgt at the office I already sent him an Email and the documents we discussed" I replied looking at my IPad checking my to do list.

We proceeded to the plane and I was relieved I 'll get to eat something cause I woke up really early I hadn't had the time to eat, Mr. Knight supposed to fly with us but due to change in the schedule he had to fly a day early, as soon as I heard the flight attendant said we can unbuckle our seat belts I felt so happy cause it's time to eat.

"What can I do for you MrsCruz?"Wow she know my name "I am hangry so I would like something to eat "I said with excited tone "sure It 'll take a minute" I looked over to find Mr.Rassel sipping his whisky giving me a weird look but I didn't bother with him so much I was hangry and we have a long day ahead of us.

The flight was ok we got there on time I arranged for a car to pick us up from the airport and thanks god the driver didn't get late cause I sensed Mr.Rassel started to get irritated a little bit.

"is my meeting with Smith is the last thing on my schedule tonight? "He asked while in the way to the office "yes sir it's the last thing for today "I answered fast "you didn't tell me where you are staying for these four days?"

"Well, Mr.Knight arranged for me to stay at the Rogers, "I said matter of factly,"hmm..."The only response I got didn't talk much until we get to the New York building which was something else. It was so big and tall all glassy and clean couldn't tell how many stories it had, we went in and everyone was running and greeting Mr.Rassel and I walked behind him admiring the great architecture of the buildings and the way people was so busy and moving so fast.we got to the private elevator and he pressed 71.

We got there after a good five minutes the whole ride was in silence and I felt he was kind of annoyed for some reason didn't dare to ask of course his hands in his pocket didn't actually realize how handsome he looked in that blue suit till now "so you staying at the same hotel"

He yanked me out of my thoughts" ah... I guess if he is staying there too" didn't know why would he ask since this is the hotel that the company use, his question was off but I didn't read too much to it.

We were greeted by Mr. Knight who was so kind and led me to my office and introduced me to everyone, and we started working and heading out on meetings with both Mr.Rassel and Mr.Knight I headed the New York team at every meeting we worked good together everything went smoothly, "I 'll drive you to the hotel, wrap up" Mr.Knight said

"Ohm... I still have some work to get done "I answered with a small smile ohh... how I wished I would be in the hotel room laying in my bed because I was worn.

"Come one it's already eleven o'clock you can finish it tomorrow" he insisted

"I wish I can Sir but I can't I have to get it done now," I said with kinda a frown on my face covered with piles of files. "You and you control freak boss the only ones left here see tomorrow Sarah "walking out of my office with a smile on his face his pretty friendly face peeeeeeeb" yes sir"

"My office now "wow what was that I hope he isn't annoyed or something.

"So tomorrow night Mr.Calvin invited us to attend his new gallery opening"

"so what time do you want me to send you the car sir? Looking at my IPad writing notes

"Dear miss simple minded you are expected to be there as WELL.."

"Me??!!"

"Yes, you!!"

"But sir I didn't pack any evening dress besides I never attended parties before"

He stood up and walk toward me sitting on his desk right in front of me crossing his arms showing off his strong beautiful veins which distracted me for a moment and made me kinda scared especially after Mr. Knight the last remark that I and he are the only ones here.

"Do you think I would care what you are going to wear .or I would like to talk you with me anywhere it's the protocol, besides I wasn't asking its part of your job so stop bothering me S-A-R-A-H" it was the first time he used my first name, but the way he said it me uneasy like it was something DIRTY.

"an..ything else I can do for you sir? "I said with hesitation praying to the NO answer

"no you can leave"

Ohhhhhh finally its over the thing is how can I get to the hotel I don't even know the address and its almost twelve o'clock and so cold too oh please god send me a taxi I think I ll sleep standing, it's been almost fifteen minutes and there isn't any type of taxi around suddenly a black car parked in front of me "get in "it was him and I wasn't about to refuse cause I was about to faint I was so tired.

"its ok sir I 'll catch a taxi"

"get in the fucking car don't make me drag you inside myself" since the office incident every time we rode together I get really scared and use all the excuses I have not to, but today I was tired and I had no energy to argue.