chapter twenty-four

 I looked at myself and I was wearing the laced black underwear which I was wearing for the photoshoot, the problem is, it was the only thing I was wearing, then my head started to make up horror stories and scary senirio. I was going nuts with my thoughts then I fell to the floor crying my eyes out when suddenly the door cracked open, so I grabbed the sheets and wrapped myself with them looking at the door it was him .

I ran across the room and without even thinking twice I slapped him across the face with him being stunned standing right where he was didn't move a muscle.

"all I am going through is your doing I hate you what have I done to you for you to humiliate me like this...I hate you I hate .." hardly being able to breathe.. Then what happened next ... the look in his eyes I could never forget it sent chills down my spine

He slammed the door shut which made a bang sounded like a bolt when he through the contract next to me on the bed.

"sign the fucking papers now" all he said while taking off his jacket.

I was standing there pinned to my place unable to move a muscle and unable to utter a sound the way he moved toward me and the way he talked to me sounded dangerous and so scary, he looked wild and unarguable. my heart was beating its way out of my chest at that time I am sure you could hear it a mile away I kept looking at with disbelieve and without moving or speaking with him pacing the room like a wolf that is ready to pray ..

He started to unbutton his shirt and I felt I am done for so I gathered my strength

"w.. what do you think you are.." my voice was weak and hardly voiced my words before he moved towards me so fast that I closed my eyes I thought he was going to slap me or worst, he kept pushing me with his body till we hit the wall I almost fail

"you think you 've learned not to talk back to me by now, but no I ll teach you what will it cost to slap me Sarah and be certain it doesn't fucking matter to me if you sign the goddamn papers or not I am just thinking about you when I told you to sign them either ways I am fucking you tonight, so sign them before I change my mind" he said that in my ears while crashing me against the wall then he fists the wall behind me and walk away to the other side of the room continues and took his shirt off.

I held the papers in my shaky hands crying my eyes out and signed......

He took the papers of my hands and put them away he looked calmer he is back to his calm controlled self again, he then went and poured himself a drink which he jogged and poured another one then sat on a chair and looked at me, who was still pinned to the wall with my shoulders up to my ears hoping and praying for all this to be a nightmare, standing there shivering under the sheets I was wrapped in .

"Now take off the sheets and come here" with an ice cold tone

"ple.." I couldn't even talk now I lost control over my body I was shaking as if I was naked in the cold water.

"If you do as I say I won't hurt you although it's something I'd like to do right now, "he said after sighing as if he lost his patience. My brain stopped working my legs stiffened and they didn't move my breath is getting heavier and heavier by the minute, he stood up putting the drink he had in his hand aside after jogging it and moved towards me slowly and calmly with his eyes fixated on mine it felt like I am hypnotized I couldn't get my eyes away from his.

I hugged myself in an attempt to protect my body and hanged on to the sheets with all the power I could master and closed my eyes waiting for my fate. I felt him close to me because I can feel his hot breath fanning my forehead.

" I ll teach you about pain and pleasure " he said it and before I knew it his lips were on mine kissing me , his lips were so hot his tongue moving in my mouth the sensation I felt was so strange the feeling of his lips inside my mouth and my lips inside his, I tried to resist to move my head away but I couldn't move with his heavy big hands cupping my face I could not move or breath his kiss though it was so rough I felt my head is getting lighter by the second, when he at last break away we were both panting for air he looked into my eyes .. then he pulled the sheets away and exposed my naked body, then he walked back words in order to see more.

I jumped and covered my breasts with my hands

"fuck... I ll devour you .. you are now mine"