chapter thirteen

I felt amazing in that dress I kept taking pics of myself I couldn't believe my eyes I looked so hot and my wide thighs looked so great I think I was wearing the wrong clothes for my body type cause in that dress I didn't look fat I looked hot.

I don't know why thought what would Mr.Rassel think if he sees me in that dress and then I snapped out of that thought , Mr.Knight was her and after complimenting me on how I looked we got to the black beautiful car and we drove to the party.

We got in the gallery looked like something you see in a SIFI movie kinda dark with black curtains flying everywhere and blue, purple, red, and green lights everywhere it looked like nothing I saw before magical. The waiters dressed as white and black they looked elegant with tries of Shampain circling everywhere we looked. I was thinking is he here already, looking left and right.

"Don't worry he is in a meeting right now with Mr.Calvin"

"hm.. who? Ohh...but shouldn't we be there too after all we came here to work right?"

"haha no dear this meeting is private with the boss we shouldn't be there at all and tonight we aren't working this party is for us to losing up a lil" Mr.Knight said laughing

"I don't know what Damion told you about it but I am sure he had I great time teasing you" he added laughing so hard.

That jerk took my day off and didn't let me rest for almost a week and forced me to come to a party that I didn't have to come to ,and if it wasn't for Mr.Knight I didn't even have anything to wear I could slap him so hard if I saw him right now.

"Darling your face is getting red, let it go and let's enjoy the party have a drink"

"But I have a bad alcohol tolerance I think I shouldn't"

"Come on when in Rome...!" winking at me holding a drink.

"fine one drink won't hurt I guess" rolling my eyes at him taking the drink.

We walked together in the party Mr. Knight was greeting people taking to some here and there while walking never stopped at one group though we kept circling the gala as if he was looking for someone.

"Cannot we sit down I getting tired? "I said with a humph.

"Ok you sit here I am going to check on our boss, "he said and walked through the crowd and disappeared.

I was actually enjoying myself seeing all these pretty girls and handsome guys dancing and chatting and I was sitting there with my second...ok third drink waiting for Mr.Knight to come back started to feel kinda lonely here.

"So you made it Sarah Cruz!" Mr.rusell said sitting next to me which caused me to jump and I stood up too yes I know ...idiot.

"g..good evening sir," I said with the drink in one hand and the other over my mouth.

"Same to you enjoying yourself I see? Though I heard you don't drink" saying that looking at my drink and at my dress weirdly, and before I gotta to answer Mr.Knight came to rescue me thank, God.

"here you are, am I interrupting ?" Mr.Knight said looking at me with my face rose-red standing and my shoulders up to my ears and back at Mr.Russel who looked kinda annoyed.

"ahh don't answer that lets dance shall we"

Mr. Knight waved his hand stopping me from answering as if he knew it has to be something Mr.Russel said or done.

He took the drink of my hand placing it on the table and placed his hand on my lower back guiding me to the dance floor they were playing old song and as I remember the song went something like this" I want to spend my lifetime loving you" it was a beautiful song and the lights were magical.

His hand was on my waist and his other hand was in mine we danced, though Mr.Knight was a nice person especially towards me I felt so weird dancing with him. And the second I was really into the dance I felt someone cut in holding my head OMG it's him!! Mr.Russel what does he want? Does he want to dance with me ...but he whispered in Mr.Knight ear something couldn't really hear, but from the look of Mr.Knight eyes, I knew it wasn't pleasant.

"Sorry darling I must go see you both in Seattle, take care Sarah," Mr.Knight said handing me to Mr.Russel's hand and went in heist before I get to ask him to drop me at my hotel, and the Shampain started to get to my head. Oh great now I am left alone with the beast.

He looked at me taking my hand into his and I felt a sudden harsh pull which made me clash with his tall strong body caused me to yelp, he put his hand on the lower back it almost touched my butt, I was literally shacking and the drinks I had didn't help at all , I am sure he felt it because there was a rude smirk appeared on his face right after holding me, I prayed for the song to end fast ,he kept sawing me with me being helpless in his big arms ,but I must admit he looked so handsome and distinguished with his grey three piece suit but as usual without tie.

The song ended and I tried to release my hand and walk out the dance floor but felt his grip tightened on my waste and I looked up wondering without saying a word, "stay" the only word he said with a look so dark and deep it send a shiver down my spine and even if I want to leave he wouldn't let so I stayed and we danced more I felt him against me we were so close I felt his breath against my hair even with my five inch heels I could only reach his chin level, I felt dizzy and hot I wanted to just rest my head for a second, so I just rested my head on his broad strong warm chest I felt different I felt safe I wanted him to just hug me, but the song ended.

"Sarah, I think you should sit," he said pushing me away from him ohh.. How I wanted to stay there lil bit longer.

"yes"

I went ahead and sat down but I didn't see him after I turn he was gone again. Great now I am alone again. Its been almost two hours and I felt my butt really hurts from sitting I didn't know whether to go or to stay I didn't know anyone here to call its almost 1:00 am and I think I am drunk and there is this guy who was eyeing me in a very creepy way, asked me to dance but I said no telling him I am here with my boyfriend so I decided ll go freshen up then I 'll head to my hotel by myself I am an adult after all ...

Q�!rD�C�g"

WARNING NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE FOR 18+ ONLY