chapter fifteen

I was drained physically and emotionally at this point i just wanted to sleep, but my body was weak and shaky I can hardly move. Everything that happened tonight was scary and weird. After throwing me on his bed and ordering me to take a bath and sleep he dashed out of the room I was left in this big room all alone crying my eyes out.I didn't pay attention to the time but it looks it has been an hour or so of me just sitting on the bed trying to process what had happened tonight, then I just automatically stood up headed to the bathroom and I took a long nice shower I cried again I was a mess ,finally done when I decided to get out it hit me I have no clothes what so ever.

"OH great now what?! What an idiot!!" I said trying to figure out what I ll do in this situation I am naked in my boss's bathroom, then I thought he might have some clothes in the room right it's his bedroom after all, so I decided to go out looking for something to wear. I looked around the only thing I saw was a baby blue colored shirt was laying there on the bed so I picked it up and wore it.

It was kinda baggy on me and short but I don't think I have any other options right now. I sat on the bed with my hair dripping thinking about what happened tonight "why did he do that to me and what did he mean punish me or the thing he said about owning me did Mr. John?!....no I don't think he did he was a nice guy "talking to myself and that scene of him holding me form between my legs playing over and over in my mind the thing is I didn't know how I felt and every time I recall what happened I feel my head is holding all the blood in it and I blush" am I crazy did I really enjoyed what did he do to me as he said? ahh, stop I think I should drink some water and sleep "as I looked around for a glass of water but I didn't find.

So I thought I ll find some in the kitchen so I head out of the room tip toeing trying not to make a noise sticking my head first then preceding. After a kinda long search, I found the kitchen it was beautiful but it wasn't the time to admire the place I have to go back to the room fast before I run into him wearing nothing but his see-through shirt.

Ok I wasn't only thirsty I was hangry too I spent the whole day with Mr. Knight shopping and the whole night at the party so I was starving, I stuck my head inside the fridge trying to get something to eat.

"What the hell are you doing"

"o mg I am sorry I was kinda hungry "I screamed my head off he startled me I was holding an open bottle of water when I jumped and turn I spilled the water on me .he was standing at the kitchen door shirtless looking so hot and it was my first time noticing his tattoos they really added so much astatic to his build.

"Are you done eyeing me Mr. Cruz?" he said looking so cold and harsh

"No sir I am really sorry didn't mean it  I was ...going to bed "didn't know where to look and didn't know what to say he seemed really upset.

I walked fast trying to go back to my room but he was blocking my way so I just stood there never looked at his face I was scared I shouted at him called him a jerk and his words still lingers in my mind how he will punish me at home. I just wanted to leave his sight as fast as I can. "Do you realize that this is my shirt?!" he said pulling my collar and pulling me closer to him.

"I didn't find anything to wear and my dress was wet I am sorry I 'll wash it before I give it back, "I said not looking up trying to find my voice and trying to release my..Ok his shirt off of his hand but failed.

"But it's ruined now its wet too is this a habit of yours wetting other people clothes Mrs. Cruz? You are shacking are you scared of me?" fixing his posture and moving forward which made me move backwards by pushing me with his body till I was stuck between him and a wall I hold my breath and stood on my toes trying to have more space to breath but the more I retreat the closer he stood.

"n..o sir I am not scared of you I am just cold and tired I just want to go to sleep "the words coming out of my mouth with difficulty. He moved his hand and I flinched he moved a lock of hair was on my face really slowly and with care "you should be Sarah" and he grabbed my hand and twisted it and put it behind my back and pulled my even closer to him,and he put his other hand on my hair, I was technically naked with his wet shirt on and he was shirtless I could feel the heat of his body on mine my heart is going crazy my body is numb what is he doing "the thing is I love your hair Sarah I wish you could let it down even in the office " and he pushed my head up to face his though I struggled thinking he was about to kiss me I closed my eyes tight and a tear escaped my eyes I couldn't move.

"Why are you crying" clinching on his teeth

"You .. Are hurting me"

"well don't you think you deserve it after the show you put with James and the other guy? And to top it all you ......you had the nerve to yell at my face and saying you quit as if it's all up to you Mr.Cruz" twisting my hand even more till I felt I was standing on the floor anymore "stop please you are hurting me"

"I didn't even start and yet you start crying Sarah" he whispered in my ear, suddenly he let go of my hand and he .....kissed me he pulled my head and kissed me his lips wear warm and demanding his kiss was violent his tongue was in my mouth I didn't know what to do or how to react I was scared he surprised me I tried to fight it to release myself but the more I struggle he goes even harder.

Then he bit my neck and I released a breath I didn't know it was in me "that is your punishment Sarah now go to bed before I change my mind" and he let me standing there alone and went to his room I was breathing fast my heart is bumping all the blood to my ears I felt I was about to faint what's going on why he is doing this to me "wait what did you mean when you said you own me at the party "my heart is going nuts but I had to ask I was worried "you are going to make me use all myself control don't you? Go to bed we will talk tomorrow" and went and before I say a word "GO TO BED SARAH unless you want me to help you sleep? "He said it with an evil smirk it was clear what he meant so I run upstairs with one breath.