chapter twenty-eight

i was triggered she was so vulnerable standing there looking at me with her cute big brown eyes .all I was thinking at that moment was just taking her home and just fuck her. My body was heating up my mind was going wild with ideas.

But then I noticed a big tear rolling down her eyes to her cheek and then my wild desire turn all of the sudden I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything is ok .but I couldn't move or speak I hated her that moment and felt sorry for her at the same time I was so confused *what the hell is wrong with me *I was thinking to myself.

I was about to move when my phone rang all the sudden .she jumped the atmosphere was really intense I went to the desk and picked up the phone I walked toward her talking to Sam. I gestured with my finger for her not to utter a word.

I stood behind her trying to let her calm down. "Of course we are going I 'll let Sarah take care of all the details "talking to Sam.

"yes sure just make sure everything is set with them and we will be there on time don't forget to inform PR about it and I 'll see what I 'll do "then I hang up.

"Sarah...."I said almost whispering she turn around fast her face was almost buried in my chest and my breath started to get heaver again .so I pulled away.

"yees...sir "she hardly voiced her words between breaths

"we are heading to Spain next week make the arrangements and you are of course expected to be there we ll attend two parties and a casual seminar so get ready"

"But sir I don't think I ll....."

"You are not allowed to think and consider yourself lucky tonight and just go home "

"But sir if y..."

"LEAVE" I shouted and she was almost out of the door when I just couldn't just let her go.

"I didn't like the way you talked to Sam earlier and the way you smiling to everyone I ll be careful from now on if I were you