chapter four

I woke up to the sound of m alarm it five o'clock I roll out of the bed hardly dragging my feet to my tiny bathroom took a bath brush my teeth now I have to deal with this lump of a hair, do I straighten it ?or just make it into a messy bunn? and what do you know its a messy bunn day. I finished my hair I did my make up as usual light and hardly there I jumped into my black pencil skirt and my fav. white shirt put my heels on and ran downstairs to my overworked almost broken car.

since its Friday so the way to the co.was kinda fast so I was there by 7:30 .didnt think anyone will be there till nine, so I took the liberty to make my self a cup of coffee before my boss gets here. then I head to my office to prepare some of the papers that I thought we are going to need.

finish with the files and the documents of all the employees of the company .after that I head to Mr.Rassel's office with the files in one hand and my coffee in the other I opened the door no one was there of course so I went ahead and put the files on the desk and as I turned around to pump in to someone and i screamed my head off then i poured my hot coffee on my shirt "are you ok"the person shouted with concern

"ouch I think I burned myself "I said in alot of pain then I looked up it's him with no shirt on only wearing sweat pants and soaking wet like he was taking a bath.

"ok come one let me help you up " reached his hand to me while i was moaning in pain .he sat me on the sofa that was in the office and hurried and got the first aid kit and sat on the floor opposite me and tried to unbutton my shirt.

"what are you doing " I cried pulling my shirt out of his hands.

"how would you suggest I put the cream on you "he replied with kinda mean sarcastic way.

"i ll do it myself thank you, " I said with tears in my eyes trying to get up.

"sit down and don't make me say it again," he said that with a harsh commanding voice, to which I didn't utter a word.

he started to unbutton my shirt and although I was in great pain I was shivering with each time his fingers touched my skin and couldn't help the moaning and eventually the tears.he took my shirt off and I was only wearing a see-through tank top and black lacey bra which means I was practically shirtless with my breast going to bust out of my tank top *please don't look at me, please don't look at me * I was thing while closing my eyes so tight feeling so embarrassed and in pain .

he started to put the cream on my chest moving down to my left breast .and with each touch from his warm hand I felt so much pain and kept moaning and sighing while closing my eyes and tears are falling down.

I felt he stopped putting the cream on me but he didn't say he is done ." aare you done " i said while crying ."hmm....yes we are done" he said clearing his throat.

"thanks, Mr.Rassel," I said trying to gasp for air, I stood up and turned trying to cover my bare skin so reached to my staind wet shirt and before I can get it he grabbed my hand from behind and pulled closer to his bare wet chest cause me to yelp "don't wear that its wet,i ll get you something to wear, wait here" he said that in my ear almost whispering and my back was stuck on his hard chest, felt a chill running through my spine . I felt I've lost my voice so I just nodded in agreement.