chapter nine

its been almost a month now ever thing going great the work is exhausting with Mr.Rassel but I got used to it my encounters with him became more and more easy with time.

We did so much and I got to admire his business running ways he was brilliant no wonder his father handed the family business to him at such a young age.

Our days were so busy with reconstruction the departments again .i don't remember the last time I went home by 5 we even pulled all-nighters so many times I stopped counting.

"Cannot believe this month is over"

"Don't get me start lily I am dying I can't wait to get so sleep this weekend I feel like a zombie" Lily and I were talking near the coffee machine while making Mr.Rassel's coffee.

"wait so you aren't going with Mr.Rassel to the conference in New York city, "Lily asked and I spit the water I was drinking in surprise" what the hell Sarah".

"When was that decided? "I asked shocked and disappointed at the same time because I was planning on resting weekend with my Tv, bed, and comfort food.

"Today half an hour ago Mr.Knight asked me to arrange with New York office to let them prepper everything for the after party they just discussed it this morning" Lily explained while stuffing her face with the muffins which were on the counter.

"I think he won't need me there his New York assistant Helen is there ia m sure that's why he didn't tell me I mean we are about to go home, right?!!" I hoped that Lily will confirm my hope but she just raised her brows with I don't know the type of way.

"ok, Lil see you later" headed to his office to serve him the last coffee of the day and leave praying no to mention the New York City thing.

"come on in" he answered my knock as if he knew it was me well no one in his floor at this hour except for me and him, I entered the office to find him laying back in his chair without his jacket on and his shirt is rolled up to his elbows showing his beautiful veins in his arms , his shirt was unbuttoned exposing his rock hard muscular chest.

"Sir I  am headinghome anything I can do for you, "I asked hoping there isn't anything actually.

"Yes, I am waiting for a lady friend she would be here any minute now I want you to wait for her arrival and did you call the car to get me at nine?"

"yes sir the car would be here in an hour"

I was about to leave the office "and Mr.Cruz! we are going to New York City this Saturday and we would be staying there for days or so and get ready"

"but sir how can I get ready on such a short notice?!"

He stood up sighed so hard and loud and came really close that I was almost out of his office since I was holding the door open, reached his hands over mine leaning on the door "do you think I really care about your packing routine Mrs. Cruz?! Get ready Saturday by seven sharp my driver will pick you up" and shot the door in my face I was so angry I could smack him.

Went to my office waiting for this mysterious lady I 've been around him for over a month now never see him with a woman or did he mentioned a girlfriend who was she, I was so hungry and mad due to this New York trip couldn't keep myself thinking about her till "Mrs. Cruz this Miss Jessica meeting Mr. Russel" the receptionist said "yes let her up please" and I ran great I 'll be home by eight today so happy with myself.

The elevator opened to a very tall and skinny woman with a pretty dark straight hair with a gorgeous mini beige dress and high sky amazing heels.

"Miss Jessica Mr.Russel is waiting for you follow me please" I gave her a small smile and she didn't bother to even look at me"don't bother knock I ll handle it from her thanks ahh..." tried to look she forget my name but really she was just to be rude and conceited, didn't mind her actually dealt with so many of her kind, like my boss, I have a very thick skin now.

She opened the door and went in I was so happy I am about to go home I was so tired and I have this trip to prepper for on top of everything.