chapter twenty one

I didn't know what to feel or think at this point what happened right now it looked like it was taken out of a movie scenario. I was in denial for about a minute or an hour or so never knew, but after a while of sitting on that bed and crying my eyes out finally I gathered myself and stood up to face a mirror. "Well I have absolutely no other way to pay him, but I am not a whore in the same time "here I broke in tears again and I couldn't handle this thought. next thing I know was the sound of the banging on my door that woke me up.

"Good morning Mrs. Cruz," the servant said as she placed a tray on the table beside me.

"Good morning "I replied hardly can open my buffy and swollen eyes "your breakfast is ready would you like me to get your bath ready while having your meal? "She said in a robotic kinda way.

"Um...No thanks Ill take a shower first .what time is it?" I asked

"It's almost 5 pm Ma'am"

"o m g did I slept through the day ?" I said in disbelief rubbing my bounding head.

"It's ok Miss Master ordered not to wake you up until he is back "the last words of the maid hit my head like ice so he is here,

All I was thinking about at this moment is how to get the hell out of here.

"What's your name?" I asked her in a friendly way

"Kate Mrs."

"So Mr.Rassule is here?!" I asked knowing the answer and dreading it.

"Yes Ms. and he asked me to wake you, and prepare your breakfast and also told me to ask you to join him in the study after you are done," she said while tiding up the bed and walking away leaving me standing there terrified with my thoughts.

What would he ask me this time? What would he do if I refused his offer? Do I have the luxury to refuse it in the first place? And what would that make me if I agreed to it? How would I ever be able to face myself?

All these thoughts were wondering my mind while showering finally I decided to face him and let what should happen happen at this point I don't care anymore but the only thing I know now I would never sell myself like that.

I changed and made my way to the study I knocked at the door and went in and I saw him standing behind his large brown desk ruffling through some papers with his phone talking to someone with irritation as soon as he noticed me he motioned his hand for me to sit while he was still on that phone call, so I did.

Almost ten minutes went by with that call it sounded like a business deal with some other publication. I was sitting there playing nervously with my hair when he came and sat in front of me cross-legged and laying way back on the chair, in a way like he was examining my body language.

"so how did you sleep last night?"

"Fine sir thank you"
"I don't think so ...can you look up when talking to me Sarah"

"I just want ... to go home... sir please" I plead and at this stage, my words were hardly voiced.

"I can do that not before you give me an answer Sarah," he said that and moved his legs to an open position and leaned forward with his hands together on his knees almost touching my legs which made me go back further in my chair trying to avoid touching him.

"Please Sir I 'll do anything but not what you are asking of me I don't do that I am not like that," I said and I couldn't control the tears anymore they just rolled down my cheeks.

"Hmm... but I don't think you can handle the "ANYTHING" you just mentioned" he said standing with his hands inside his pockets walking towards the window *what that means I can get out of this only by working something else* I was thinking with a relief I never felt like it before.

"Try me, Sir, I 'll do whatever you ask just say the word and you won't be disappointed at all" I smilingly said to him standing of my char as if the world is been lifted off of my shoulders.

"But I still want you ... and as far as I know you don't have a boyfriend and you ll get out of huge debt out of these three months to whom are you being loyal?" he said it as a matter of fact scratching his gorgeous beard with one hand and the other still in his pocket.

"I am being loyal to me, besides you are so gorgeous and you have all the girl on your back and call an....." I was interrupted by him standing so close to me leaning toward my face so close "so you think I am gorgeous? "and here I never experienced this kind of heat I thought my ears are whistling and my mouth went dry. and before I give any answer as if I was able to give any

"ok fine you got your wish just remember that's what you wanted " he said it in a cold business way as if he is webbing something under his sleeves .but at that moment I didn't care if he asks me to move mountains because I 'll do it or die trying as long as he gave up on his other offer.

I was still standing there in disbelief "Sarah you can leave now my driver will drop you off to your place tomorrow we have work to do make sure to be at work by nine" and dismissed me turning back to his papers and phone as if nothing happened at all ...and that what I gladly did went home ...