Chapter eight

I rushed to my office and my eyes were like waterfall couldn't stop crying I cried so hard I couldn't breathe but I arranged everything he asked for on time but I was left with buffy eyes big red nose and breaking breath. I even forget the burning pain because his words burned me more what is he think of me?

It's almost one o'clock and he didn't call to confirm his meetings and I don't have the courage or the energy to face him. So I send him an E-mail explaining everything.

"Ok you're not needed for the rest of the day you can leave" he E-mailed me back I was so relieved that I won't have to see him or him sees me like this.

I headed out of my office trying to get to the left to go to the garage to get my car and on my way while walking and my head down trying to hide my face in case I bomb into someone I actually did...

"Are you in hurry Sarah?" a man voice echoed, I lifted my head and it was Mr. Knight " oh n..o I ..was..on my ..Way home? "Talking and gasping for air because I was crying I tried to control my voice but it was in vain. "Sarah dear are you ok? Are you hurt or something sit down breath.."Mr. Knight walked toward me and hold my arms gently and sat me on a nearby chair, "no ...thanks ...I am ...ok, I just want ....to go home "still breathing hard like a child.

"I am taking you home I don't think you should drive with your stat." he said with a very kind tone "no ...please ...its ok I can ..Drive just fine "I said, "Smith did you get the car we going to be late for our two o'clock" his voice came from behind made my skin crawl," are you sure you are fine to drive" Mr. Knight said with concerned tone

I just nodded because I felt like I completely lost my voice. I ran outta there but they catch up with me to an awkward left ride "so Sarah, I think you shouldn't cover that burn with your shirt it will cause a blusters and you should put ice on it" Mr. Knight said out of the blow and I felt all the blood in my body went straight to my face and ears. I didn't reply with a single word I was so embarrassed I looked up to find Mr. Rassel's brown beautiful eyes fixating on me which made my nerves even more. He looked so stiff and his eyes went darker than before. I averted my eyes away from him immediately and kept my head down praying for the left to go faster but I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

We reached the garage thanks, God and I dashed to get to my car but as usual my driver door didn't open due to a past accident and I have to pull the life out of my hand to get open, the two men were not so far away from me and I was praying *please open please open* then I heard them talking " oh great I forgot my phone at your desk" Mr.Knihgt said" ok make it fast" Mr.Rassel said to him with frustration then Mr. Knight went up again and there I was struggling to open the car door. When suddenly I feel someone's breathing down my neck "move!" he said with a commanding angry tone "its ...ok ...I can ....do it "I answered hardly breathing and his presence doesn't help, suddenly he pulled my from my hand and turned me to face him moving my hand off the car and pulled my shirt aside trying to expose my burn but I jumped and tried to move from his grip but the more I struggled the more his grip tightened "stop struggling you are going to hurt yourself "he said while pulling me away from the car closer to him till there wasn't any space left between us I was hardly breathing as it is now it was impossible.

"There go in now," he said after he reached his hand crashing me to my car in order to open the car "th..anks,"I said scooping myself away from him and trying to catch my breath.

I got to my car and drove off to my apartment it was a long draining day.

Ѽ)u

please vote and comment I am interested in your feedback