chapter seventeen

I didn't really get what he wants me to do now?? Work like normal while this whole money thing hanging over my head?

I didn't make big deal out of it, in the end, this is my job and I got paid to do it but the tone now is different the way he said it was holding so much underline meanings.

I only wanted this long weekend to be over I can't believe I am gonna spend two days in this scary house with him.

We went over work stuff all day and then he got a phone call and left, I was there alone, felt some kinda relief I wondered in the huge house admiring the architect style and then felt tired and decided to get some sleep.

"What that means? "A woman voice cried

"what I just said I don't want to see you anymore" Mr.Rassel voice echoed in the empty house.

"But I don't need your love I know I don't deserve it I just need you pl..." the woman carried

"Don't be pathetic Jenn" he replied with kinda annoyed tone like he just wanted her to shut up.

"Please, sir I love you what did I do wrong? I'll fix it what you want me to do I 'll do it "she begged him

Meanwhile, I was so curious whom he was talking to so I went downstairs to check who was that and why would anyone beg love from this hideous mannerless person for love does he even capable of loving or caring for anyone? This selfish beast.

And to my surprise it was that girl I saw the other day tied to his desk.

"Is there someone else? "She said standing up after she was on her knees wiping her watery eyes.

"Is it that girl from the gala opening?"And she laughed a dangerous weird laugh, he just stood there didn't answer just looked at her as if he was warning her not to go further with her talk, but she didn't care and continue.

"so your new toy is that fat girl I saw you looking at her but I never thought you would like this fat dump girl "she shrugged

*what is she talking....? No, of course, no it can't be I am sure it's not*I was shaking my head with disbelief but before I move a muscle I felt the door opened wide and someone dragged me inside I was mortified they knew I was ear dropping how embarrassing.

"you are leaving me for this "the woman who was taller than me holding my hand and suddenly pulled my shirt to reveal my breast and pointing to me I was so scared and embarrassed I tried to cover myself, I looked at his he looked so mad and dangerous, and as usual the first thing I do is crying he reached her so fast I didn't see him walk that fast before grabbed her hand and through her out of the study then looked at me, trying to cover my breasts with his turn shirt now and his eyes went deeper and darker by the minute his gaze was so intense and primary as if he was struggling for some reason. He grabbed her hand again and whispered something in her ears which made her cry harder than before and then dragged her to the front door.

This weekend is getting heavier by the minute, I collected my shirt around my naked body and wiped my face trying to stand up after she threw me on the floor while she was struggling with Damion.

" ohh great I have carpet burns" I released a groan looking down at my bleeding knees.

"Let me see" his voice come as a shock to me caused me to yelp.

"No, its ok I 'll just go wash it 'll be ok"

"Sit the fuck down the last thing I want now is for you to open your mouth "and he locked eyes with me for a second and scanned my face until he stopped at my mouth.

"I am really fine Ill just go to bed" I tried to get out but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me then throw me on the chair and leaned and caged me with his hand and looked at me.

"What were you doing at this hour Mr.Cruz? Were you spying on me ?"

"no, I swear I just heard shouting and noises and ........ I didn't mean to do that please believe me" my heart was racing I felt it in my throat.

"I think my punishment last time didn't leave an impact, I think you need to get punished for spying on your boss Mr.Cruz"

I never thought in my life human beings can be so scary and intimidating, he was so scary and my mind started to direct a horror movie right the way with him as the main character.

Then he stood tall and released a loud groan then walked toward his drinks counter and poured himself a drink but I was still sitting glued to that chair.

"So you are waiting to be punished Mr.Cruz? Did you enjoy your last punishment that much "looking at me from behind his shoulders with a smirk evil one painted on his face?

Then I sprinted out of the study like I was running for my life well at the time I was. I locked my room jumped into my bed and closed my eyes so tight as if I did no one can harm me anymore then my phone rang

"It's a text" looking at my phone

"Sleep well tomorrow we are heading back to Seattle" Damion.

These words were music to my ears finally this nightmare will end I am going home and I ll leave this psycho and his company for good.

Then my phone rang again "take care of your bleeding knees I don't want you to stain my sheets" Damion.

Is he serious right now what a freak?