chapter eighteen

We finally at the plane headed home but the atmosphere still kinda airy between us but he acted like nothing happened at all we wake up and his driver dropped us at the airport we didn't talk the whole time, he just sat there typing things on his PC and talking on his phone, so weird as if nothing happened as if he lost his memory or something.

His tone back to normal businessy and cold he gave me instructions on how he wanted his meetings to be arranged for the next two days and that's about it.

We got to the company right the way didn't even give me time to unpack, I was exhausted didn't sleep at all last night to add to everything that happened this weekend it felt like ages, not three days, anyways we got started right the way with the meetings, which took the whole day, now it's almost seven and I am finishing my last assignment.

"God I am done finally" I huffed

"Sarah wanna go get something to eat, "Hellen said as she peeped her head into my office.

"No dude I am died I just wanna go home and sleep, "I said barely breathing

"I 'll just finish somethings here and head home have a nice evening," I said to her waving.

"My office now "the beeper loudly and harshly crushed my hope of going home early to sleep.

"Yes sir, "I said and run.

I reached into his office and my feet froze at the door I don't know why I got this bad feeling in my stomach.

Damien POV

This trip with her took every inch of my self-control out of me, never thought I would struggle so much and feel the way I felt because of a woman.

The fact that she was right there in my house sleeping in my room wearing nothing but my shirt drove me insane, I didn't know I have that much determination and well power until this weekend.

That incident with Jenn didn't help either that night I was at my limits I thought if I stayed there one more second I do what I was thinking of doing for the past three months but hold back, so I just went to some club searching for some release.

I did have sex with some girl there but it didn't satisfy me at all it felt cheap and I felt worst. Now we are in Seattle and I decided to end it and get some grip it's just another girl on the list so I decided to ignore her and stop seeking her face everywhere.

But that need, lust for her still aching me that desire to hurt her make her cry only for my pleasure is still keeping me awake. I need to be away for some time, after all, we almost done with setting the new and upgraded publishing company and its ready to go, I think it's good to have some type of vacation

"Yes sir, "she said after opening the door

"I want you to get these reservations ready for me and my friend, I 'll be away for a week or so, I 'll be calling and checking through my Email as usual so don't slack off got it, " I said kinda looking for some reaction out of her but nothing.

"Sure sir it ll be done by tomorrow "she answered.

"but sir what about the photo shoot we booked for Forbs its next week, "she said

"and one more thing when I come back we ll settle the money you owe me" and I stood up from my chair I just wanted to touch her one last time and with each step I took towards her she was backing off that look in her eyes that makes me feel I just wanna hold her in my arms, I was inches away from her when I reached my hand and she yelped which gave me so much satisfaction and a sense of joy I smiled and put my hand on the wall next to her

"Sarah don't let down that messy hair of yours in the office anymore its messy and annoying got that " feeling her that close smelling her addictive perfume touching that beautiful hair of hers these strangely organized long curls I really wanted to tear this white shirt off of her and fuck her right where she was standing ,but I have to stop this no one has or ll have this type of effect on me, I am sure I am feeling this way because I am bored with Jenn so it's time for new toy.

"anything ..else sir" she hardly was able to say these words .and I snapped out of my thought finding myself almost on top of her crushing her against the wall and our faces almost touching.

"Yes, that's all you can go home now "stepping away from her.