chapter twenty-seven

"we need to talk" he said walking away heading to the door

"follow me" turning back to me.

"y..es sir," I said. but he looked at me with *really* kind of look appeared on his face. I followed him to the elevator he just stood there. hands in his pockets didn't say a word or even looked my way. the suspense was overwhelming.

He opened the door, much like kicked it open I felt like he was kinda mad but he was working so I didn't give it too much thought since that was his working mood all the time. "I think you are done with your work right?" he said clearing his desk.

"y..es sir we are done "I replied with ha? Type of way

"the thing is why you didn't tell me you were av,.." and I interrupted him before he can finish.

"I don't want to talk about" I felt as if my blood is gathered in my ears and I started to have trouble breathing

"easy Sarah it was just a question "felt kinda tenderness in his tone as if he didn't want to embarrass me or hurt me.

Then he stood away from his desk and moved towards me which by habit made me move backward two steps after he saw me move back he stopped and there was a look of anger drawn on his face for a second "look I am ...if I knew you were a ..... I think you should ve told me anyways I ..." and there was a knock on the door

"we are not done yet wait for me "and he singled with his head for me to get to his personal bedroom which was in the office.

It looked like I couldn't argue or object and demined to go home after a long day and night.

So I just did. The door was opened and I heard what it sounded like Mr. Knight's voice.

"let's have a drink I am exhausted, "Mr. Knight said with heavy steps to a seat.

"scotch?!" he said

"I almost thought we lost the new book deal with Ramzi especially with your take it or leave it move in the end I never thought he would break, "Mr. Knight said admiring Damion's negotiation skills.

"his poker face didn't impress me since I knew already his money troubles adding to that the gambling issues he had no other option," he said with confidence.

"We were negotiating for tow fucking weeks ...for you to come just like that and close it in one hour!! you are on a whole different level man"

"cheers"he said

"ch the fucking eers... by the way we are still on for next week right?" Mr. Knight said while gulping his drink.

"what's next week?"

"are you kidding me we are heading to Spain for that seminar TED hosting for three days "Mr. Knight replied.

"oh that's next week God its totally skipped my mind"

"you should spank your Sarah for not reminding you I wonder how wonderful that would feel" Mr. Knight said that made me yelp and I covered my mouth with my hands . "and that body is boom you really don't see it when she is in normal clothes but that dress you bought for her showed off all her amazing body feature that beautiful neck line her amazingly sexy back the thing that puzzled me was how did you know her size that easily ...man you are something else"

*what .....!! he got the dress I wore at the party I thought it was Mr. Knight *

"ok you need to go home clearly you are drunk Sam" he said trying to stop him taking.

".

"fine ..ok boss I am leaving do you want me to wait for you or you are going home togather," Mr. Knight said heading to the door.

*what he knows about us?!!*.

"leave Sam !" he said with an assertive tone.

I just start crying at this point I hated myself and the circumstances

That put me in this kind of situation.

I heard the door closing and foot steps and before he opens the door I kicked the door open furious at him my face was burning hot and my tears were unstoppable.

"how dare you !" I shouted

"excu.." his face changed he was so surprised.

"you told him who else knows you said it is between us and no one should know and now Mr. Knight knows," I said crying holding my head between my hands.

He then pulled me to face him glaring into my teary eyes

" I didn't tell anyone anything and I don't care if you don't, believe me, I don't owe you anything "he said that grinding his teeth and pushed me away from him, I didn't believe him of course how did Mr. Knight knew then and why would he say that kind of remark if didn't know a thing.

I was defeated I was so embarrassed " you ....I hate you I don't want to see you again " I said that and I was in my way out when he pulled me and throw me on the chair.

"sweet do you think you have a choice I own you kitten and no matter how much you would struggle I still own you"

He started to take off his shirt and my heart sunk.

"I ll show you how an owner treat his disobedient pet" he pulled his tie and moved towards me I was sinking further and further in that cold black leather chair.

He pulled me to stand then tore my shirt which caused me to cry and turned me around.

"Shhhh....we just started Kitten" he whispered in my ear unleashing my hair and smelling it putting his long hot fingers around my neck making my head lean so far back to lean on his rock hard chest.

"did you like it when Sam was talking about your body do you like showing your body to others that much ?"

"no.."

"I think you do so let's have some fun," he said that and let go of me and walk towards his drink stole he poured himself a drink and sat on the chair opening his long legs.

Looking straight into my eyes with me standing shivering all over and crying.

"take your clothes off and come here" he said in a very calm tone that sends a shiver down my spine.

" please I am sorry don't do this let me go home" I said

"sh ....you have two options either you do it by your self and I promise I won't touch you or I ll do it for you and in that case I ll fuck where you stand... so what's going to be kitten?"