the end

I curled inside the bed covering myself crying, when I felt weight bended the bed.

-Sarah... He said gently

-no I just want to leave you hate me I got it, please forget what you saw. I said panting under the sheets.

-why you want me to forget the most beautiful thing I ve ever seen. It was the first time I hear you calling my name this way.

-I am so embarrassed I feel humiliated I guess you like it right putting me in all kind of situations is it fun for you ...and I kicked the sheets and jumped from the bed trying to get the hell out of there.

-CHILL ... ok he was frustrated now talking between his teeth.

-I cannt that's the problem I CANNT I am sad when I am not with you I think about you all the time, and a while ago I thought I had a heart problem because it keeps skipping beats every time you are around .i was good now I am horny all the time because of you every time you are there I am freaking wet ...cut y long winded speech to take a breath

- I am becoming a slut drunken slut YOU RUINED ME you asshole and I want out I don't want anything to do with you ... panting my life away in the corner .him sitting on the bed eyeing me without any emotions on his face when suddanly he stood up and walk towards me so fast and wrapped his hands around my waist picking me of the floor.

-see the thing is you just admitted that you are in love with me without actually saying it....whispering in my ear

-are you a psycho let me go I said I hated you I said... but he shushed me with a kiss

- Also you said you are wet and horny as well so let's help you with that first ... then tossed me on the bed but stood there looking at me with his dark full of lust eyes .

-continue what you were doing but don't you dare finish without asking for it.

I couldn't form words I just started doing it with his instructions

-open the shirt I want to see you . slowly Sarah.. he said clenching his teeth

-ah ... ah ... I was panting the excitement was taking over me I couldn't help myself ..

-carfull you are not allowed to cum yet .thats your punishment for now .-please .... I cannt ...stop this .

-say my name kitten

-Damien...

-louder...

-Da... Damien ...please I cannot

-you don't have to shout I am right here .... He pulled me closer for a hug and we started.

It was different this time he was aggressive but gentle at the same time .it wasn't violation and penetration it was hot and I was lost in his every movement of his hips.

The night passed between taking breaks and doing it again until we felt exhausted. I woke up at the sound of his phone receiving texts, couldn't help but noticing it was from the snake lady, he was taking a shower so I allowed myself to take a look.

To my surprise she was texting him of their leaving time and meeting him soon ,which got me so furious , and here I was thinking I had him at last but he was as he planned having me for one last time.

So I decided to keep what was left of my dignity and leave to my room before him getting ut of the shower.

-the fuck are you doing..Water dripping of his hair and body which made it really hard for me to concentrate

- I am leaving to my room ...while gathering my things

-Sarah we need to talk go take a shower then I ll take to have breakfast.

- oh don't bother I know the drill I am leaving right now and we can discuss the financial issues when we are back to Seattle Sir. Head to the door trying to open it but it was locked and my whole body was getting weak and shivery maybe it's the drinks I ve had yesterday or may be its because I know for sure now I am nothing to him .

- Sarah ...SARAH.... Was the last thing I heard before everything became blurry and eventually dark .

I opend my eye to see him hovering over me shouting my name with concern

-Sarah ..Sarah are you ok open your eyes.

- I am ok .he held me from under my arms like a baby and put me in the bed.

- I need to leave I am ok I just got little dizzy that's all .. I said trying to get up when he pushed me and pinned me to the bed glaring at me .

-stop moving whats wrong with you you cant even sit straight let alone standing ...and as I was telling you I have something to talk to you about and you know I hate repetition .

- let me make it easier for you ...you want nothing to do with me as you and your girlfriend are back together ...well don't worry I am out of the picture ....he was listening with a weird look on his face then he backed up from me .

-what girlfriend what are you talking about...

-check your phone.. and he did and a smirk started to be painted on his face.

-owwww ...jealouse are we?

- I am not playing ...please lets the end of this besome how decent and let me go and stop playing with my feelings I am human you know and that hurts ....and my damn tears started again

- Sarah dear I never tried to hurt you please don't cry and he sat next to me and held me after planting a kiss on my eyes which made my heart skip a beat

- the text she sent to inform me about her and Sam's departure time not me and her beside I told them I am staying behind because I want to have two more days alone time with my girlfriend..

What is he talking about ? what girlfriend ?

-what do you mean so you have a girlfriend here and you are doing this with me ... trying to get out of his arms

-stop struggling I couldn't tell yu about her there were no time and you didn't ask so ...

-what kind a human ARE YOU JUST MOVE A WAY FROM ME .... Left the bed and tried to head to the door but he caught up with me held me from the back and placed me in front of the mirror with me trying to get out of his gribb

-since you want to meet her so bad let me introduce you to her ....her name is SARAH she is handful ,stubborn ,sexy thing .

-what are doing stop playing ...

- I am not .. then he put me down and turned me to face him

- did you think I always pay girls to sleep with me .. stupide gril I was interested in you but didn't know how to approach you and I wasn't sure of my feelings but now I am and I want us to date I want you to be my girlfriend ...I was ready to give you up last night after what you said because the last thing I wanted to do is to hurt you the girl I love, but when I saw you ...and when he mentioned that I am sure my face went bloody red and tried to look away but he turned my face up to face him and said

-I was sure that you have the same feelings for me as I have for you , I love you sarah ..let me ask you properly now would you be my girlfriend .