chapter three

I was forced to wake up at 5:30 this morning, and can you guess by who? The one and only Vylad Ro'meave. None of us are morning people, and then there's Vylad. Three out of four of us would sleep in until mid day if we could.

Vylad pushed my suitcase towards me as he dug through his to find today's clothes. "Vylad, the breakfast bar isn't even open yet. They open in an hour," I complain pulling of Irene knows what. "I'm tired. Let me go back to bed."

He seemed wide awake, and I wish I had the energy he had in the morning. The sound of somebody falling was heard outside of our door, and Vylad decides to walk over to it to seen what's the matter. However he was able to do so because Alex yelled at Laurance to wake up since he's sleeping on her foot.

"We'll get something on the way."

I glared at him, or at least I tried. My glare was weak, and my eyelids want to shut at the slightest movement of them. My voice became softer as I laid my back on the bed, "But I want coffee now..." My eyelids fall down completely and the next thing I know, I jolt awake because of the impact of a pillow to my face. I sit up and glare again and Vylad cheekily smiles at me. "What are we doing today that's so important that we had to get up at 5:30 for?"

I watch him place the clothes he didn't need neatly back into his suitcase, shut the suitcase, and then place it against the wall.

"Leo informed me last night that we have an interview today," I groaned at his answer and slapped my body back onto the bed. I grabbed a pillow and placed it over my face mumbling a quick 'I'm done', and he sighs. "This isn't the kind of interview you think it is... Just get ready, okay?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sit in the backseat watching my coffee dance around in its cup, and I refuse to drink it. It's cold, and Laurance began to drool in it when he fell asleep on my shoulder. Now Laurance is pushed a few seats away from me, and instead Vylad is sitting next to me. I continue to look down at my coffee and mumble, "I hate you Laurance."

I can hear the movement of something on leather, and I look over to see Alex fidgeting around in her seat. "I'm starting to hate this skirt..." She says and looks up. "You know, this would be a whole lot better with some Ed Sheeran."

Vylad rolls his eyes at her, "Just because you say that, it doesn't mean that Ed Sheeran will just begin to play."

She out of her seat and kneeled onto the floor asking Charles, our driver, the change the station. The station changes and Galway Girl comes on and Alex turns back at Vylad with a sly smirk on her face. "Ohhhhh you were saying?" She asks him and sits back down in her chair.

I gotta give it to her, I didn't even pay attention to what I picked out this morning, and she looks like she's going to one of our concerts.

She's wearing a tight black skirt with purple nylons underneath, and a pair of black "pioneer boots", as she liked to call them. She wore her classic black leather jacket, and a white tank top. Her normal necklace hung from her neck while silver hoops hung from her ears. Hell, her makeup is normal and her hair is down and brushed nicely.

For me you get what you get. I'm currently wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. I wore one of my favorite band shirts, and my leather jacket over it. A choker was around my neck, and my makeup plastered on my face. My hair somehow managed to get into a messy bun on top of my head.

I guess in a way our performing outfits compared to casual outfits different a lot. For Laurance he wears a tight V neck T-shirt, and a pair of random jeans. I've never noticed what kind of jeans since I never pay close attention to his feet. All I know is that you can see his muscles through his T-shirt and that makes the fans go crazy. With that being his concert wear sometimes, he normally goes more towards a sweatshirt and jeans for a more casual look.

I guess for concerts we dress more towards the type of music we sing that night, but normally we fall into more of the Punk Rock territory. Henceforth this is the reason why some of that dips into our casual wardrobe.

By the time we make it to the interview we're ushered into separate rooms, and Leo isn't even able to explain to us what's happening with the few seconds he has to greet us with. We're explained what we're supposed to do, and by the time all of us are finished we're placed into a medium sized room altogether to watch the little interviews.

The interviews consisted of what we think of each other, and things like that. We weren't told that the others would watch these, so we're scared out of our minds. Not so much that we talked bad, it's just that they're going to hear good things that we'd never say to each other's faces. Some of the questions were kinda personal, and as well as of sometimes we find our actual voices sorta on the cringey side.

We've listened to all of us talk about Alex, Laurance and Vylad, but now it's my turn for all of us to hear what they said about me. This is going to be terrifying.

A new video pops up on the screen and we can see Laurance. I look at Laurance and he mumbles an 'oh Irene' and slumps down in his spot.

"Hm... What to say about Y/N," his video begins. "Well, she's really sweet and caring. I've known her for majority of my life and I can tell you that she'll stick with you no matter what. Trust me, I know. She's put up with all my shit over the years, and I'm not the easiest person to get along with."

I glance over at Laurance and smile, he turns his head away from me after he blushes from embarrassment. "I didn't think you'd see this video..." He says and continues to look away from me. I would most likely see it anyway on the Internet anyway...

That's when I turn my attention back to the video. "She's really pretty," Laurance says, and then he was asked a question and his eyes widen. "Why would you ask that? Of course there's nothing romantic between us."

A few more minutes after that Vylad's video begins to play. "My sister is my sister. She's one of a kind. She's really weird and annoying, and sometimes I wish to punch her in the face, but I don't since I know I'd get in trouble for it," I glare at Vylad and he look the other way whistling a pretty tune. "But I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's the best sister anybody could ever ask for, and other from her, I have a bunch of brothers. She's caring, and won't stop until she gets out of her way to make you feel better."

That made up for what he said before. Another question is asked to Vylad, and I now know that I'm not getting a boyfriend anytime soon. "Ha, if she gets a boyfriend he'll need my consent first. Good luck boys, because I'm not easy to impress when it comes to my sister."

That's when it was Alex's turn. "Who is Y/N Ro'meave? That's like asking what's the difference between bananas and apples. Y/N Ro'meave is the bestest, more amazingest, friend you'll ever meet. I'm even making up words for her. She's selfless, intelligent, and has a wonderful personality. She has the prettiest H/C hair, and the brightest E/C eyes. She's beautiful..." Alex begins to stand up in the video. "SHE'S EVERYTHING THAT I'M NOT!" And with that, she walked away in the video. I glance over at her and she smiles weakly. Of course she had to be over dramatic in the video. That's just Alex for you.

Alex was asked another question after the got her to sit back down in her chair. "Boyfriends? My best friend having a boyfriend?" She looks straight and leans a little more into the camera, glares, and points at the camera. "Listen here all you idiots out there, I have something to tell you. You hurt her, I kill you. She's my wife. Got it? " She smiles as she sits back in her chair normal again. "My name's trouble, nice to meet cha."

And this is another one of the many reasons why I don't have a boyfriend.