epilogue

"It's been ten years since the break up of the well known, and extremely liked, band The Phoenix's Flame. We have intcite on the band's current news, and even though Vylad Ro'meave has--"

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned off the TV in the waiting room. I don't like hearing about Vylad's death. Sure, it's been ten years but that doesn't mean it's still hard. He's my little brother.

Laurance refused to let me wait outside the delivery room. I suppose it's because I'm a new mother as off four months. We have a baby girl, and she's a handful. I say she takes after Lauramce, but Laurance says she takes after me. We're both too stubborn to admit she takes after the both of us.

Laurance nudges my side with his elbow. He's online most likely searching up stupid shit again, but my constant nagging never stops him from doing it.

We had gotten a babysitter, so it's only Laurance and I in our little family of three at the hospital. Otherwise, the waiting room is filled with people.

"Hey babe, everybody knows of our baby," He says in awe. I look over his shoulder to see he's on his laptop. A website about our band is on it, and I can tell by the slight look of pain in his eyes that he saw past things about Vylad on it.

"Truth be told, she's not even a complete three months since she was born, and she's already known. But I suppose the nine months I took off before the delivery gave people hints."

"People really like your music. I still say write a dirty song about us, but each time I bring it up you punch me," I stop my fist halfway in the air as he smirks at me. Our baby is going to be violent because of me, and a smartass because of Laurance. "Told you."

A picture of Laurance and I when we first got together was placed next to a new picture of Laurance and I with our baby. I feel flattered, but I also like my privacy.

Laurance pulls me closer to his chest wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I lay my head against his shoulder and he scrolls through the website for old times. From dyed hair to surprise eyebrow piercings, we've had a crazy adventure, and I don't think it's over yet.

I close my eyes, and what feels like minutes later, even if it wasn't, somebody is tapping on my shoulder to wake me up.

I look up to see Laurance gone, and Aphmau smiling down at me. "It's time," She says and takes my hand basically sprinting down the hospital halls until we reach the room.

It's time like these I miss my baby. And no, I'm not talking aboht Laurance. I couldn't care less what he does or gets himself into.

I opened the door to see a twenty five year old Alex lying in a hospital bed, and a little blue blanket resting in her arms.

She look up and smiles, "Well, what are you doing standing around for? Come over here and meet him."

Her husband, Adam, steps aside and smiles at me. I find it funny, she sworn never to find love again, but one dream and she snapped into her senses.

By now people have been ushered out of the room to give us privacy, and I smile as she hand the newborn baby boy to me.

"I hope you realize that you're his godmother, and Laurance is his godfather. He's not a girl, nor did I name him Paris Rose... but I love him with all my heart and wouldn't change a thing about him."

I fix the blanket around his face, and his eyes pop open at me revealing Alex's brown eyes. He giggles and closes his eyes again falling into a nice slumber.

"What's his name?"

"Tristan Vladimir Williams."

I gasp, "Alex, you didn't."

"Oh but I did. You had a girl, and I have a boy. I loved Vylad, he's the true love of my life, and Adam is completely fine with this. Besides, it has a nice ring to it. Don't you think?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kneeling in front of Vylad's grave makes a tear prick at my eye looking down at the short timespand between his birth date to death date.

"Vylad, I miss you. I-I really wish you could've gotten to see your niece's birth. She would've simply adored you, and you would've adored her back. It's only been a few months since she was born, but she reminds me of you. I kept my promise. Everybody kept their promises towards you, even if some were painful and hard. The reat of the family is doing well, but you probably already knew that. The same thing with Alex's new baby boy. He looks so much like Adam and her combined. He seems like a sassy baby. I came home the other day to see my baby girl with bright pink dyed hair. Laurance was lucky I only made him sleep on the couch when I learned it was only temporary. I better go, I love you Vylad, and I'll see you later. Just like I said all those years ago."

I walk over to the car, and halfway to the car Laurance wraps his arm around me.

"You took that well," He says.

"It was still hard. It always is, no matter how many times I come and see him."

"Nothing can ever replace the love you feel for him," He chuckles. "Hey Y/N? I juat wanted to... ah, thank you for... sharing the spotlight with me back in high school. Without you doing that, I wouldn't be with you right now. I love you."

"I love you too Laurance, and I'll always share the spotlight with you."