chapter thirteen

"Good morning love," Laurance whispers into my ear as I sit on the stage's floor with my guitar in my hands. I shiver as his breath hits my skin, and at the huskiness of his voice. It's kinda hot sounding...

"Laurance, it's the afternoon."

He refuses to give me any distance, and that's when I feel his arm around my waist, "Come on babe, don't be like that. It can be morning if we say it's morning, eh?"

I giggle, "I don't think that's how logic works."

I'm swept off my feet when Laurance makes me stand up and places my guitar on the very edge of the stage. He pulls me dangersally into his chest. He glides our feet across the stage and the next thing I know is that I'm being dipped.

He drops me, and that's when I wake up.

It was all a dream? What the heckkkkkkkk... I was actually enjoying it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You look terrible," Laurance tells me as we walk through the halls. "More than usual."

Ouch, okay I remember in my dream when I said he was hot and all, but I take that back and he's a major jerk.

I have no idea why I would look terrible, oh never mind. I remember now. I woke up from that dream, and I couldn't fall back asleep. Gee I wonder why I look like a total mess. And later today there's another photoshoot for the cover of the new album that Leo decided to text us about at five in the morning! So of course I'm going to look like complete shit.

"It's all because of you, you stupid hot asshole."

"Did you just call me hot?"

"Shut up! I say a lot of stupid lies when I'm tired."

The happy expression on his face fades as we continue to walk to class.

I have never understood what is up with this school. They're not afraid to place juniors and sophomores together in classes, nor are they afraid to place freshman and seniors together in classes. It makes no sense whatsoever, and each time I ask a teacher about it they tell me that's just how the school works, and they can't do anything about it. I have an idea though, couldn't they actually talk to the school board to see why this is a thing? It seems like a reasonable idea, but nope, I'm a student and they are a teacher so that automatically makes them right and myself wrong. It's stupid, but what can I say, I'm only sixteen.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Alright, for this album cover Leo has informed me that since you four have gone back to school, he wants it to be the four of you in your uniforms."

The photographer is a dude this time, and he actually knows how to dress himself not to look like a freak. He points to the four desk lined un in a nice row in front of a green screen. We're told to go sit in them, and instantly I lay my head against the hard surface to take a nap.

"Magnifique!" Oh great, never mind, this guy speaks french. I just got out of school, I don't want to go back to class! "Do exactly like Y/N is, do what you normally do, or want to do in class. Show me a typical class of students that is not being supervised!"

I perk up at the sudden words he just said and pick up a piece of paper that was on my desk. It has some kind of math problems on it, and I begin to make a paper airplane out of it. "I can do anything, correct?" The dude, I still don't know his name so it's now Bob, nods his head at me.

I lean over the bar of the desk and slam the paper airplane in Laurance's hair. He looks over at me and glares. His feet are on his desk, and he sets his phone down next to a few paper balls. I'm assuming that the paper crumbling that I heard a few moments ago were from him, and that's why there's paper balls scattered across his desk. Surprisingly the paper airplane stays in his hair even with his head moving, and I laugh when he's told to keep the paper airplane in his hair for some of the pictures.

By the time the pictures are done we're not aloud to see them, which is new, and we're on our merry way out of the building.

Alex turns to Laurance, "You know Laurance, that paper airplane in your hair back there actually made you look smart for once. Congrats."

I begin to laugh at that comment.

Laurance glares at Alex and is about to beat the shit out of her until she turns to Vylad and jumps on his back.

This entire day I've been questioning if he's on his period or not because he's been really pissy, and I don't appreciate his attitude. What? If guys can assume that girls are on their period when they're in a bad mood doesn't mean that I can't say the same about guys.

"Run! He's angry because we're better looking than he is!"

They left me alone with him. Alone. With him. With Laurance. With Mr. Ugly Pants over here. Oh Irene save me please.

"Why were you laughing at that comment?"

"Ah... WAIT FOR ME! MR. UGLY PANTS IS ANGRY!"