Epilogue

Juan's POV

Antonella let out a laugh when she got on top and I couldn't help but smile at the girl.

"Can you stop doing that?" She keeps laughing at me and swats my chest.

"What? This?" I ask and repeat the same action with my hand, making her let out a gasp.

"Yes," she pushes me down onto the mattress. "That."

"But you love it so much," I smile at her and do it again, causing her to moan loudly. "Anto!" I pretend to scold her. "The neighbors are gonna say something!"

"What neighbors?" She comes down from her high and smiles down at me. "We got a private villa, remember?"

I sit back up and roll her over to get on top.

"You know," I start after kissing her neck and chest. "Funny sex is a lot better than any other type of sex."

"Am I that comical?" She asks and I smile at Antonella before making my way down under the sheet and toward the bottom of the mattress to make her moan even louder.

○○○

I shove the lime into her beer before passing over the bottle.

"Don't spill it, now," she warns me as she sits down on the sand next to me.

We came out the villa after hours of being in bed just to catch the sunset in Jamaica.

"I am super glad I used my miles for this honeymoon."

We ran away from the shit-storm that was Felipe and Eva's wedding after I took back the plane tickets I got the couple as their gift. We quickly ran back to Antonella's place and packed up all her shit in three trips and left suitcases and bags all over my living room floor before we got changed and packed for the flight to Jamaica.

Good riddance.

"I was about to say 'I wonder what happened at the wedding,' but then I remembered that I don't," Anto says and we both laugh.

I look over at her, orange glow lighting her up.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"To shitty friends," she brings her bottle of beer up to clink with mine.

"To shitty friends," I repeat before taking a sip then kissing her, hand under her jaw. "I wish we could stay on this beach forever," I admit.

"Me too," Anto lets out a sigh as she cuddles up next to me.

We look out to the horizon as the sun begins to disappear behind the ocean.

"Juan," she starts again. "I'm starting to think I really, really, like you."

"As you should," I smile before taking another sip of my drink and receiving a squeeze on my waist from Antonella, causing me to laugh.