3

Bentley

"Nathan move over, you're too close to me!" Skylar complained. I rolled my eyes wishing they'd just take the bus so I could have quiet in the car.

"Ow! Skylar my fingers don't bend that way!" Nathan screamed.

"They do now. So move over!" Skylar said.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up for five minutes!" I shouted at them. They immediately shut up and I smiled to myself.

I dropped them off at middle school which was right next to the high school. I got out of the car and headed to my locker, I was grabbing my books when Gabby Martin walked up to my locker causing me to drop my books.

"Hey Bentley." She said sadly.

"Hi Gabby." I said as I picked up my books. Gabby is so beautiful, with her blonde hair, her glasses. I have the biggest crush on her but I feel like the only reason she talks to me is because of Alex, who's her older brother. "I'm sorry about Alex, he was my best friend and I'm so lost without him..." I told her. She looked at me and tilted her head.

"Alex isn't dead Bentley, he's in recovery." She told me and my face lit up with a smile.

"Really?!" I asked excitingly. She nodded and I ran up and hugged her picking her up and spinner her around before I set her down and kissed her head. After I did that I realized what I had done and just walked away from her.

I'm so stupid.

Get your shit together Bentley!

I walked into class and sat in my seat that was always next to Alex. It was going to be so boring in this class now without him here. The teacher walked in with the principal and a new girl that I haven't seen before. She had dark brown hair that looked black, her eyes fluttered as she looked around the room and she saw me and winked. My eyes went wide knowing that I just got a problem, so I took my sweatshirt and put it over my legs. She began to walk towards me and then sat down next to me where Alex's seat is.

The teacher began to write on the white board and the new girl scooted closer to me. "I'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv." She said, she smelled like strawberries. I love strawberries.

"Bentley." I told her, she hummed and then put her hand under my hoodie I had on my legs and I looked at her like she was crazy. She started to palm me through my pants and I didn't know what to do, I wanted her to stop but at the same time it felt so good.

"You like this?" She asked me and I just couldn't get an answer out because of how good she was making me feel.

"Please stop." I finally told her but she didn't, she just went faster and that began to kill me. I felt myself release in my pants and she smiled knowing what she just did. Great, now I have to change my pants.

"I can give you more after class." She whispered into my ear which caused my body to shiver and form goosebumps.

Thirty minutes later and class was over and I head to my locker to get my gym shorts and put them on in the bathroom. I was about to walk out when Olivia pushed me back into the guys restroom and locked the door, she backed me up to the wall and pushed herself on me.

"Listen I just changed my pants, so if you could chill please.." I asked nicely.

She giggled as she pulled me into a bathroom stall and locked that door too. She made me sit on the toilet and got on top of me and began to kiss my neck. I had no idea that my neck would be my weak spot but she had me moaning and getting another problem. She stopped kissing my neck and went to my lips and we began to full on make out. She got up and pulled down my pants and then lifted up her skirt. I was still a virgin and had no idea what to do in this situation. All she did was sit on my dick and I was weak for some reason. She was doing all the work just bouncing up and down on me as she let out loud moans and began to go faster and faster.

"Your dick is so huge!" She groaned.

I looked at her, "Um, thanks?" I said. She grabbed my hand and put it around her neck.

"Choke me Bentley." She moaned.

"Are you crazy?!" I said which startled her. "I'm not going to do that and hurt you." I told her. She sighed as we continued to have sex in the guys bathroom. We kept going until she stopped and went limp.

"I came." She panted as she got up from on top of me and wiped herself before leaving the stall. I cleaned up everything on me and then went outside the stall. Olivia stood there fixing her hair then turned around and smiled at me. "We're going to fuck everyday now because you're so amazing at sex." She said coming closer to me. She took my hand as we walked out of the bathroom together and all the guys stood there giving me props and hitting my back.

I knew this girl would be bad for me and I just didn't know how to shake her.

____

Camber

Calum and I laid in bed naked after we just had the most amazing sex ever. I laid on his chest as he played with my hair. We were watching Netflix while laying here in silence just enjoying each other's company.

"Calum," I said and he turned to look at me. "I'm really worried about Bentley, he's never gotten into so much trouble before. Do you think we did something wrong in raising him?" I asked, Calum shook his head and brought me closer to him.

"No baby, we did everything right. I think he's just acting out, it's a phase, he'll grow out of it." Calum reassured me.

We heard the front door open and close and I wondered why. I put my clothes on and walked downstairs and saw Bentley pacing around the kitchen. "Bentley?" I asked, he looked over at me and sighed.

"Mom, can I tell you something?" He asked me. I nodded and waited for him to continue. "So there's this girl..." He started off and my face lit up.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked cooing to him.

"Mom." He groaned.

"Sorry, continue." I said to him.

"Um, well you see what happened was..." Bentley trailed off scratching the back of his head.

"Spit it out Bentley!" I said becoming impatient.

"I had sex with her in the boys bathroom!" He confessed quickly. I stood there in shock not knowing how to respond to that. "Mom?" He questions and the last thing I remember was smacking my hand across Bentley's face. "Mom what the hell!?"

"You had sex.. In the boys bathroom at school.. With a girl?..." I asked trying to clarify that I heard him right.

"Yes." He answered, I smacked him across the face again. "Mom, stop doing that!" Bentley groaned.

"I can not believe you Bentley!" I shouted stomping upstairs and laid next to Calum.

"What's wrong baby?" Calum asked me.

"Talk to your son." I groaned. He got up and put some pants on before walking downstairs to talk to Bentley.

______

bentley is too young to be frick fracking! he's still 3 in my eyes guys!!!

nicole xx