28

Olivia

I waited in line to get lunch, all you could hear were chains hitting the ground as everyone walked. Mush flopped onto my plate as I walked away to find a seat. All I could think of was Bentley. I can't help that I am so in love with him, but that bitch Gabby had to get in the way and ruin it all. I swore as soon as I entered this hell hole that I would get revenge on Gabby. Bentley would be all mine and nobody else's. I had already made a plan to get rid of Gabby, and to do that I could only ask one person for help on the outside. I began to laugh to myself about how my plan would work out. I heard a buzz and that meant lunch was over and that we needed to return back to our cells.

Walking in a single file line to get back to our cells as some of the prisoners began to fight. I stood still and watched as the guards beat them to get them to stop. I didn't know anybody here, but I could start to make friends, besides I need more people on my side if i'm going to go through with my revenge.

I walked into my cell as the door closed. I laid on my bed and stared up at the ceiling with a smile on my face. I was going to get out of here. I was going to ruin Gabby's life. Bentley will be mine.

_______

Bentley

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My dad was also down here sitting at the island drinking coffee. He turned around and looked at me before going back to whatever he was doing. I sat next to him and saw a sad look on his face.

"Dad?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. He took a deep breath as he turned to me, he looked me in my eyes and grabbed me pulling me in to his chest as he hugged me. I heard him sniffle which meant he was crying. "Dad what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged him back.

"Nothing son, I'm just glad you're alright." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Me too." I said. We both sat there at the island silently until we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We both turned our heads and saw Nathan who was rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you up?" I asked him.

"Bad dream." He shrugged as he sat next to me.

"What was your's about?" I asked Nathan. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Nate?" I asked, he leaned over and hugged me.

"It was of you..." He said with a sniffle.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Nathan took a deep breath, "Something happened and you started to act out again." Nathan said as he wiped his eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen bub, I'm fine and happy. I have an amazing family, the girl I love is pregnant and I'm going to be a father. Nothing is going to ruin this." I told him, Nate nodded before heading back upstairs.

I followed him going back to my own room to get some rest.

_____

"Bentley wake up!" I heard someone shouting. I groaned but woke up and saw Skylar standing at my door way with her arms crossed.

"What?" I snapped.

"Get up!" She snapped back, "Mommy wants to go to the zoo." She said as she walked into my room and took my covers off me.

"What the fuck Sky!?"

"Get up!" She yelled. I got up and chased her down the stairs as she screamed for my dad to help her.

"Bentley." My dad said as he stopped me while Skylar hid behind him.

"Stay out of my room Sky." I groaned as I started to stomp up the stairs and slam my door shut.

I got ready to go to the zoo. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I headed downstairs and saw everyone was waiting for me. We all got into the car and headed to the zoo. I was only thinking of why now my mom wants to have a family day since we haven't done this in a long time. It was nice to get out with the family after everything's that happened. I couldn't wait to spend this day with my family.

"Can we go to the water park?!" Skylar asked with excitement. "Please daddy." She begged dad knowing mom would say no. Skylar has dad wrapped around her finger because she's the only daughter he has.

"But I want to see the animals Sky." Nate whined as he crossed his arms.

Skylar turned to Nate and grabbed his collar, "No. You want to go swimming!" She said trying to get him to change his mind.

"Then why are we at the zoo if we aren't going to go see animals?" Nate asked which frustrated Skylar even more.

"Because you're a nerd and don't like to have fun." Skylar said crossing her arms.

"Twins, be nice." Mom said as she turned around to look at them from the passenger seat. "We can do both. We will go to the zoo first and see animals and then go to the water park." Mom said. Nathan and Skylar both agreed and everything was quiet again.

_____

omg i haven't updated in a long time but that will change. on break so i have time!

this story is about to hit everyone in the feels. get ready.

nicole xx