27

Bentley

It's been three weeks since Olivia was sent to jail for life. It's been longer since Gabby has gotten pregnant, it's been about six months and she's already in her second trimester. Which means the baby bump is showing a lot more than it did.

I was sitting next to Gabby at her house as we watched a movie. It was date night and of course Alex brought somebody new each night except this time, he brought back Fiona and I really liked her. She was so kind and nice to Gabby and didn't judge her about being pregnant like the other girls he's brought have. Fiona is so excited for Gabby to have her baby just as I am. She's only in her second trimester but this pregnancy is moving along fast. There have been times where Gabby has had nightmares of Jack and his sister Olivia coming back for her to kill her and the baby. I'm always next to her to calm her down and help her go back to sleep. I've been with Gabby since I found out she was pregnant so I can help her as much as possible. Sometimes we stay here at her house and other times we're at mine.

My mom and dad have been supportive through this whole thing and it's been helping out Gabby a lot. Her dad doesn't like the idea that she's having a baby so young and he's been trying to talk her out of keeping the baby and putting it up for adoption. Her mom on the other hand is excited to become a grandma. Gabby's dad hasn't been home much since she's been in her second trimester, I guess he just doesn't want to be apart of this whole family thing. It didn't matter because Gabby has me and my family along with her brother and mom standing right beside her through the whole thing.

"Bentley." Gabby said softly as she looked over at me.

"Yes babe?"

"Could you get me some pickles and mayo please?" She asked. Alex looked at her like she was crazy. She's been having a lot of weird cravings lately and I'm at the point where I'm use to it.

"Sure thing." I said as I walked into the kitchen to grab the jar of pickles and mayonnaise. Alex came into the kitchen and laughed quietly.

"Dude, her cravings are just too weird. Pickles and mayo?! That's against the law to mix those." Alex said as he shook his head.

"I don't care what she eats, as long as she's eating something to keep her and the baby healthy that's all that matters to me." I told him with a grin. Alex smiled back at me as I began to walk back to the living room when he grabbed my arm.

"Hey I gotta talk to you real quick." He said.

"Okay, about?" I asked.

"Fiona." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Dude I really like her and this has never happened before. You know I only sleep with different girls and don't ever catch feelings, but she's different. She makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and not just in bed, but all the time. What do I do?" He asked me and I began to laugh at him.

"Alex, you're in love man." I said patting him on the back.

"What? No, that's crazy talk." He said shaking his head refusing to believe me. "I can't be in love, I'm Alex Foster. I don't fall in love with girls, they fall for me. This has to be karma." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Then this is good karma because you're in love dude." I chuckled at him.

He groaned, "OK, then what do I do about this 'love' thing?" He asked me. I mentally face palmed my head and groaned at him.

"Dude, come on." I laughed.

"What?"

"You'll figure it out along the way, I promise. Now let's get back in there so they don't think we're doing anything suspicious." I told him, he nodded as we went back into the living room.

"Thank you Bentley." She said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I sat next to her as we continued the movie.

"So Bentley." Fiona said, I looked her way as she continued. "How did you know Gabby was the one?" She asked.

"Um well," I said blushing as I felt put on the spot. "I knew she was the one because of how she makes me feel whenever I see her." I smiled as Gabby began to tear up and Alex rolled his eyes.

"Oh god." Alex groaned with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to hear how horny you get when my sister is around." Alex said as he covered his ears.

"Dude that's not the feeling I was talking about." I groaned.

"Whatever dude." He said shaking his head as we actually started to pay attention to the movie that was playing.

________

It was starting to get late after the third movie we watched and Gabby was exhausted. I went upstairs into Gabby's room while Fiona and Alex went to his. I laid down next to Gabby as I was sitting up taking my shirt off before laying down. She cuddled up to my chest and looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Bentley, I need your help." She said and I sat up and looked at her.

"With what, are you OK? Did your water break?!" I asked panicking and she giggled as she brought me back down to lay next to her.

"It's not bad, I just need help picking out names for our baby." She said with a shy face.

"Oh, why didn't you just say that." I laughed, she smiled at me as we both began to think of names.

"What about Nick?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Or Broody?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Dalton?" She asked and I actually shook my head yes to that one.

"Okay Dalton is one, we need two more boy names and then we'll work on the girl names." She said as she wrote down Dalton. "What about Isaac?" She asked.

"No." I said with a shrug, "Colten?" I asked and she liked that name and wrote it down.

"One more." She said with a smile, "Tyler?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"How about Thomas?" I asked, "Because my dad's middle name is Thomas, I thought it'd mean something." I said and she nodded.

"That's three boy names, now for the girl names." She said getting excited, "Georgia?" She asked and I nodded, I liked that name.

"Millie?" I suggested and Gabby nodded liking that one. "Wow this is easier than I thought." I chuckled.

"One more." She said as we both started to think. "Victoria." She said so sure that that was the name she loved.

"I love it." I said as I kissed her forehead. I waited for her to get comfortable before I moved closer to her and cuddled her.

"I love you." She said, I smiled and began to blush.

"I love you too." I said kissing her cheek as we both fell asleep.

_______

omg this story is too cute!!!

nicole xx