16

Bentley

"Hey man it's going to be okay, we'll find her." Alex said reassuring me. My hands gripped the wheel and turned the key into the ignition as I started to drive without saying a word to Alex.

I don't know how all this happened, and why to my family? My friends? Why did they have to take Skylar instead of me? Questions filled my head as I began to picture my little sister. We've all been through a lot, like mom and dad arguing when he had to leave on tour, when I was little and saw my dad in a coma, seeing them fighting and then my mom taking my siblings and I with her when she left to cool off. My family isn't perfect, but to me it is and without Skylar it would be less than perfect.

"Bentley!" I heard my name being yelled by Alex. "Dude, are you okay?" He asked me.

"I will be when we get my sister back." I said to him.

My phone started to ring and it was Gabby, I answered it knowing hearing her voice would make me happy. "Hello Bentley." I clenched my phone tight recognizing that voice.

"Jack." I said with a slight growl.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm here with your darling sister and she's too adorable." He said causing me to slam on my breaks and pull the car over.

"What did you just say to me?" I snapped.

"Your sister and Gabby are with me, but don't worry they're safe." He said, "For now." He said laughing.

"If you so much as touch her I will kill you Jack and that's a promise." I threatened him.

"Okay, I won't hurt her." He said with a sigh, "but I can't promise anything about Gabby." He laughed before he hung up on me. I was angry, I was furious. I wasn't going to stand for this, I will find my sister and bring her back home.

I called Nathan, "Hello?"

"Hey it's me, I need you to track this number and fast!" I said, I gave him the number and waited for him to tell me the location.

"It looks like they're at Cardinal Street, I'll send you the exact location." Nate said.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I said before hanging up on him. My phone buzzed and I got the location to follow. I sped as fast as I could without getting pulled over and finally arrived at the location. It was an old broken house that was foreclosed with yellow tape. I got out of the car as Alex followed me into the house, we turned our flashlights on and began walking around the house searching for our sisters.

The house creaked with every step we took and hearing the house settle as we walk around isn't helpful either. I checked upstairs and all the rooms were empty. They had to be here, but where?

"Bentley I got something!" Alex shouted from downstairs. I rushed down there and saw him open a door that lead to somewhere else. "We gotta follow it man, they could be in trouble." Alex said.

"They already are." I said as we both followed the trail to somewhere else.

We were walking for what seemed like forever until we reached a dead end, another door. I opened it and we were outside in the woods, it was pitch black, I turned the flashlight on and saw a cabin. Maybe that's where they are. I began to run towards the cabin with Alex following me as we leaned against the house not trying to be spotted. I looked through the window and saw Gabby laying on the ground not moving, and my sister was tied up to a chair. I looked away and clenched my fists, Alex grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

"What did you see?" He asked. I couldn't tell him, I didn't have the heart.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Bentley!" He shouted and I covered his mouth.

"Shut up Alex.." I said quietly.

"What the hell did you see? Tell me." He demanded.

"Your sister on the ground not moving..." I said lowering my head. Alex's eyes went wide as he turned the other way.

That's when I felt arms wrap around my neck to the point where I couldn't breath, they got Alex also. Everything went black before I could see anything else.

_______

I woke up on the ground next to Alex, my head was pounding and my heart was racing. I checked Alex's pulse and he was still breathing. I looked around to figure out where we were, but I had no idea. We could be far away from our sisters now all because we got caught. We were in some kind of cell. I walked around and looked to see if there was a way out but there wasn't.

I heard footsteps approach and became still, who I saw was not what I expected.

"Gabby?" I said with a smile, she looked down and frowned at me.

"Bentley you have to get out of here before they come back! Please, they will kill you both." She panicked as she unlocked the cell for us to get out.

"You're alive!" I cried out as I held her close to me and kissed her.

"Bentley, you have to go! Take Alex and go." She said as she stepped away from me.

"Gabby, what's the matter? Come with us." I begged, she began to cry and shake her head.

"I can't." She said.

"Why?" I asked moving closer to her.

"Because-" She started to say before she was cut off by a gunshot. No one got shot thankfully.

"Bentley.." Skylar cried out as Jack was holding her in a headlock with a gun pointed to her head.

"Well isn't this a nice moment." He laughed, "I see you finally found out where we were." He said.

"Jack, man please let my sister go. She has nothing to do with this!" I begged him.

"But she does," He said with a smile, "You see you broke my sisters heart Bentley, she knows how deeply you care for your little sister, she's your world and you'll protect her no matter what right? How would you feel if your world was taken from you?" He threatened.

"Jack please don't do this, I'm sorry OK?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry can't fix anything now." He said now aiming the gun at Gabby. "Go ahead Gabby and tell him what you were going to say." He said.

Gabby turned towards me with tears filling her eyes, "Bentley..." she cried.

"Gabby."

"I'm pregnant..." She said softly and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"And it's Jack's..." She cried as he began to laugh.

I couldn't believe it, and what happened next left me at a loss for words.

_________

OH MY EFFING GOSH?!?! YO WHAT????

i hope you guys are enjoying this story, sorry for the slow updates im just super busy but im still going to update for you guys no matter what!

nicole xx