34

Camber

Bentley stood in front of me squeezing his eyes shut as he let out tears. I walked over to him and held him in my arms as his crying got harder, before I knew it my shirt was soaked in his tears. I didn't say anything, I just held my baby in my arms. Calum looked over at me with his puppy dog eyes wanting to comfort Bentley but knew I was the one who could calm him down, he was always a mama's boy and Calum knew that. Skylar came over and hugged Bentley around his waste as her face was buried into his back. Nathan then followed Skylar and came onto Bentley's left side hugging him, and no sooner did Calum come over and stand on the right side as we all held Bentley in our arms.

My phone began to ring and I let go of Bentley while everyone else stood there and hugged him. Answering with a "hello" I heard a voice that I knew I wanted to hear.

"Mrs. Hood, I need your help." It was Gabby.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door before continuing to talk. "What's wrong Gabby, are you alright?" I could hear her sniffling in the background.

"Not really," She sighed, "I love your son so much Mrs. Hood, but I don't know what to do about this whole situation. Alex wants me to go live with our grandparents to get away from all of this but I don't want to leave Bentley. I also want to protect our baby from Olivia and the only way to do that is to go somewhere safe.... What should I do?" She asked me.

"Gabby, honey," I said softly, "What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I want to stay here with Bentley, but I also want to protect our baby too." She said.

"I was in the same position you are in now when I found out I was pregnant with Bentley." I said.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"At the time, Calum was a bit abusive to me. He didn't want to keep the baby but I did despite how he acted towards me. I made the choice to not return to school and to keep my son safe from harms way. Eventually Calum found out about him and had changed his ways, so he helped me raise Bentley." I explained to her.

"So I should do what's best for our child, even though that means being away from Bentley..." She said softly.

"It's your choice honey, I know Bentley would want you to be safe and he'll understand." I said to her.

"Thank you Mrs. Hood." She said before hanging up the phone.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room where everybody was. Calum and the kids weren't standing anymore but sitting down on the couch surrounding Bentley, still holding him in their arms.

"It'll be okay big brother." Skylar said as she grabbed Bentley's hand and held it tight.

"Thanks Sky." He said with a slight smile.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked Bentley.

"No," he said, "But with you guys here, I will be." He said with a small smile.

_________

Olivia

It feels great to finally be out of that hell hole and free at last. I couldn't stop thinking about how crazy the police were going right about now trying to bring Bentley and his family into safe custody since i'm on the lose. He must feel so alone now that Gabby is gone, but don't worry, he won't feel that way forever.

"I'm coming for you Bentley." I said with a smile on my face.

I walked to Dr. Rodgers house to which he gave me the address for. He told me I would be safe there with his wife and kids since he made up a lie telling them that he found me on the streets. I knocked on the door since it was late and he opened the door welcoming in.

"Glen, you know how much I hate walking." I complained as I rolled my eyes and stepped inside.

"I'm sorry Miss. Olivia." He apologized.

"I hope what I asked for was done, Glen." I said as I began to walk to the bathroom and take my prison uniform off.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news...." He said softly.

I took a deep breath, trying my best to remain calm as I opened the bathroom door and glared at him. "What is it?" I asked angrily, Glen began to back away from the door.

"The girl, Gabby," He said before pausing. "She was recovered at the hospital. She's still alive." He stuttered.

"And why is she still alive and not being dealt with this very second?!" I asked raising my voice at him. "Must I always do everything?" I groaned before slamming the door shut as I took out my phone to make a phone call.

"Miss Olivia." The voice on the other end spoke as the phone only rung once.

"I take it you have officers guarding a girl named Gabby, captain." I said with a smile.

"I do." He spoke.

"Call them off, I want to have a chat with my dear old sister-in-law." I said.

_______________

this story is about to get good guys, buckle up!

nicole xx