20

Bentley

I got home and laid on my bed with a smile on my face. I wasn't going to jail and all the charges against me dropped except the assault, which we paid a $5,000 fine for. Today was tiring with all the questioning. I just wanted to lay in my own bed and relax.

"Bentley?" I heard a soft voice say to me as they knocked on my door. I looked up and saw Gabby.

I rushed over to her and cupped her face and began to kiss her. "Oooo, Bentley and Gabby sitting in a tree-" The twins sang as they walked passed my room. I slammed the door shut with my foot and continued to kiss Gabby.

We kissed for what felt like hours but in reality it was only ten minutes before we stopped. "I want to talk to you about something." She said as she sat on my bed.

"Is everything OK?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I was talking to your mom and told her how Jack raped me and that I'm now pregnant with his child," she said and I waited for her to continue. "But Jack isn't here anymore and this child will grow up without a father and I'm scared Bentley. I can't do this on my own and I know Alex will help but it won't be the same if my baby doesn't have a father figure to look up to." She said lowering her head.

"I'm feeling such weird déjà vu right now." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Bentley, I love you! I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me and I want you to help me raise this child, please." She said and my eyes widened.

"You want me to be the dad?" I asked her and she nodded. I smiled at her and kissed her nose, "Gabby, I would want nothing more than to be the father to your child. Our child." I said with a smile on my face as she smiled back at me with tears running down her face.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" I heard from outside my door. Gabby laughed and I groaned opening the door as the twins tumbled into my room.

"Hey bro what's up?" Nathan asked me as he began to bite his nails.

"Do you two ever give me privacy?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nope!" They both said in unison. I groaned as they left to go downstairs and I shut my door once again.

I walked over to Gabby and sat next to her, "How are we going to do this?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure but we can figure it out together, plus we aren't alone in this, we have our parents to help and guide us." She explained and I nodded. She looked at me and frowned, "I know I just put a lot on your plate and if you're panicking and want out I can understand." She said.

"Gabby I'm not panicking, I want to help you raise our child together. I want this." I told her as she gave me a soft smile.

"As long as you're sure."

"Gabriella." I scolded her, I grabbed her face and pulled it close to mine. "I want this babe." I told her as I kissed her nose.

"I love you." She said with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her tight and kissed her temple, "I love you too." I said back to her as she smiled at me.

"Can we go out for lunch or something?" She asked me.

"How about I order you pizza and we can Netflix and chill here." I grinned giving her a wink.

"There will be none of that!" I heard Skylar say as she barged into my room. Before she spoke she came in and smacked me across my face, hard.

"Skylar what the hell!?" I snapped crossing my arms as I stood up. She stood there with her arms crossed as well and gave me a mean look.

"She's pregnant stupid! You can't Netflix and chill, mommy and daddy raised you better than this. Have some respect for your pregnant girlfriend Bentley Reed Hood, or I'll smack you into the next century!" Skylar said as she punched me in my chest.