25

Bentley

My mom left my room to head home and just as she left my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yo dude, we're about to get into some crazy shit tonight, wanna join?" Dustin asked me as I could hear Gabe and Alex in the background.

"Sure," I said. "I'll be over in a ten."

"Alright, see you when you're here man." Dustin said as we both hung up.

I left my motel room and drove to Dustin's house, once I arrived the guys were all sitting in the basement playing video games.

"Dude you won't believe what we're going to do tonight!" Gabe said all excited.

"And what might that be Gabe?" I asked him, he looked over at Alex and Dustin and they all smirked at me.

"We are going to the biggest party in town!" Alex said, "So many girls, drinks, weed, they've got it all man!"

"No thanks." I said bluntly and they all looked at me.

"I'm sorry, what?" Gabe asked.

"I said, no thanks." I repeated myself.

"Dude you have to go!" Dustin said becoming frustrated now.

"I don't really have to go anywhere." I said with a shrug.

"Buddy, come on its your time to relax before this baby comes, have some fun." Alex said as he began to beg me to go.

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair, "Fine, I will go." I said rolling my eyes. They all cheered as Gabe and Alex went back to playing the game.

I sat on the couch staring off into space and entered my own little world. I was thinking about Gabby and how I should apologize to her. Should I get her flowers? New shoes? Something for our baby? I hadn't a clue, all I know is that I love that girl and don't want to be without her. I can't believe I fucked Olivia all because I was angry, not just at Gabby but at myself. I just need one good thing to happen to me right now so I can change my life around.

"Bentley!" I heard my name being yelled. I snapped out of my state and looked up seeing Alex.

"Yeah?"

"It's time to go to the party." He said, I looked at my phone and it was already nine at night, I was thinking for a really long time.

I got up as the guys and I got into Alex's car. Dustin took the aux cord and began to play music as we drove to the party. It took us about thirty minutes to get there and once I saw the house I knew exactly who's house party it was. Olivia's.

"Dude this house is sick!" Gabe gapped as he looked out the window. "There's even a pool, and it's full of hot girls!" He said getting excited.

Alex parked the car in the grass area as we all got out and headed to the front door. I didn't see Olivia anywhere, I wonder if Alex knows that Olivia is the one throwing the party. The last time I was here there were pictures of their family everywhere and now, not a single photo in sight. I felt uncomfortable knowing I was back in this house, I was nervous to see Olivia here and have her open her mouth to my friends. This night needs to go right, and that's exactly what I intend on doing.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some fruity drink, I walked back over to my friends and saw them smoking. I joined them and by the time it hit me, I was cross faded. I felt great, I felt relaxed. Everything that's been happening I've let wonder to the back of my head. We all went to the dance floor where there were girls grinding on guys, Gabe ran through everyone to get to the middle of the crowd as girls began to swarm around him as they danced. Alex and Dustin went to join him as they began to laugh and have a good time, I wasn't going in there, I've done enough to Gabby I won't do this to her either.

"Enjoying your stay baby?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear, chills went down my spine as I turned around and saw Olivia.

"Please leave me alone." I groaned as I tried walking away from her but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"That's not what you wanted when we were in bed together." She smiled as her hand began to trail down my chest. I pushed her off of me.

"Olivia I'm serious, leave me alone or you will regret it." I said to her turning back around.

"Is that a threat?" She asked turning me back around to face her.

"Take it how you want, I'm not starting this with you." I said calmly as I walked away from her and went outside to cool off.

"Bentley!" She yelled as she chased after me causing most people to look at us. "Why can't you just admit that I'm better for you, I'm the one you want!" She said as more people began to look our way.

"Olivia you are causing a scene and I don't want to be apart of whatever game you are playing. Now please leave me alone." I said calmly, I was surprised I wasn't snapping at her.

"You think that being together is a game?" She asked sarcastically as she laughed.

"Are you okay in the head?" I asked her causing her to cross her arms, "we aren't even together Olivia, stop telling people that we are!" I snapped at her.

"You'd rather have that slut of a soon to be mom girlfriend?" She asked causing me to clench my fists.

"Gabby is not a slut!" I snapped back.

"That's not what my brother told me when he was having sex with her." She said with a grin.

"Your brother raped her!"

"She wanted it!" Olivia yelled back at me causing everyone's attention to turn our way. "That stupid bitch wanted Jack to be all over her, she was practically begging for it!" She laughed crossing her arms.

I couldn't control my emotions, the last thing I remember was Olivia looking up at me with a beating red cheek. I looked around at everyone who gasped at what they saw.

"Hey asshole!" A random guy yelled as he walked over to us, "Don't ever lay your hands on her!" He snapped as he punched me in my jaw sending me to the ground.

I got up and tackled this guy to the ground and began to punch him in the face. Another guy who was a bit taller and I think in my history class tackled me off of the guy who punched me and began to hit me. Before I knew it people were ganging up on me as Alex, Dustin and Gabe ran outside with everyone else after they heard the words "fight" and were shocked when they saw me.

Alex grabbed me off of the guy and stood between us, "What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Get out of the way or I'll shoot you." The guy said as he pulled out a gun causing everyone to run and scream.

"Joel you don't have to do this." The guys friend said.

"This punk needs to be taught a lesson." Joel said as he pointed the gun towards me.

"Don't I love him!" Olivia shouted, Alex turned around and saw her and boy was he mad.

"You bitch!" He snapped at her as he ran towards her about to charge at her. I went after him and the last thing I heard was a gun shot.

______

who do you think got shot?

this story is CRAZY, I love it!!

nicole xx