15

Bentley

I drove to the nearest store and got out as quickly as I could, I only had three minutes left because of the drive here. I ran down the aisle looking for a hammer so I could break my hand. I finally found a hammer and laid my hand on the floor taking a deep breath, I wasn't ready to break my hand but time was running out and I had to. I closed my eyes and slammed the hammer on my hand and let out a scream. I got up and went over to the medicine and found a brace for my hand that I broke. I left the store and got back into my car when of course my phone rang.

I answered it, "Nicely done Bentley, your sister is safe for now. I'll let you take a break until tomorrow morning." He said.

"Bentley help!" I heard a voice yell that wasn't my sisters. The phone hung up immediately and I sat in my car confused as to who else would've shouted my name.

Oh no.

Gabby.

I drove all the way back home to Alex's house and banged on the door, Alex opened the door and glared at me.

"Alex listen to me, your-" before I could get anything out Alex tackled me to the ground and began to punch me.

"You fucking asshole!" Alex shouted as he continued to hit me, "You fucking stabbed me!"

"Alex listen!" I shouted as I kicked him off of me and got on top of him, "Your sister is in trouble along with mine." I told him, he stopped squirming and looked up at me wide eyed.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"Your sister is with my sister, but I don't think the boss knows that I'm aware of this." I explained to him and he pushed me off of him and got up.

"I should kick your ass right now Hood!" Alex snapped.

"Later, okay. Right now we need to save our sisters." I said, Alex relaxed and nodded his head.

We got into the car and began to drive, I picked up my phone and called Nathan who answered the phone instantly.

"Hello."

"Nate I need you to track a phone number for me please." I asked him.

"Give me the number." He said, I read off the number to him and told him to call me back once he found out where it was located.

I was nervous now, I have two girls that I love to save and everybody's life is on the line. Nathan sent me the location to where the phone call was coming from, I put my foot on the gas and drove as fast as I could.

The drive was silent, Alex was still mad that I stabbed him. "Hey Alex?" I said.

"What."

"I'm sorry I stabbed you... it was either you or my sister and I couldn't risk that, I'm sorry." I apologized. He chuckled and then punched my arm.

"I would've done the same thing man." He said, I smiled back at him.

My phone began to ring and I knew it was him again, I picked it up and answered it, "What." I snapped.

"Mm, somebody's in a bad mood." He chuckled.

"Give me back my sister now!" I snapped at him.

"Or what?" He taunted me.

"Or you'll be sorry you ever messed with my family." I threatened him and he began to laugh.

"You're forgetting that I'm the one who has your sister, you can't do anything to me without it effecting her." I clenched my jaw and swore under my breath.

"I've done everything you've asked and now I'm asking you to give me back my sister. Please." I begged.

"I'll give her back when I have no use for her anymore." He said as he hung up the phone. I threw it into the grass and yelled before I got into the car and slammed the door. I laid my head on the wheel and began to cry.

___

Skylar

I was sitting in the chair tied up as Gabby laid on the floor unconscious because of Jack. She had bruises on her arms and legs, a black eye, and scratches on her lip and cheek. She was getting beaten more than I was and Bentley doesn't even know she's here. Mr. Ryeland came into the room with a grin on his face as he shut the door and began to call Bentley.

I sat there squirming trying to get out of these knots but I couldn't, they were too tight on my wrists. He started to threaten Bentley to hurt me if he didn't keep doing as he said. I was scared, fearing that any moment I could die but I know my brother wouldn't ever let that happen. That's why he's doing all of this, to save me. He hung up the phone and stood in front of me smiling.

"I can't wait to kill you in front of your brother." He laughed.

"But you said-" I stuttered.

"Did you actually think I was going to let you go after seeing my face?" He laughed again, "I'd kill you now but then I wouldn't have the joy of seeing your brother suffer." He said as he left the room leaving Gabby and I alone.

Gabby began to sit up and looked at me crying, "Are you okay Sky?" She asked me and I nodded my head. "I'm so sorry, I got us into this mess, I should've never dated Jack in the first place." She cried.

"It's not your fault Gabby, you didn't know." I said to her.

"I could've prevented all this from happening. Bentley will never forgive me for putting his little sister in danger." She sighed as she lowered her head.

"Don't worry, Bentley will save us, I know he will!" I said to her, she looked up and smiled at me before Jack came into the room.

"Look who's finally awake." He chuckled. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the throat and began to choke her.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted causing him to stop what he was doing. Gabby let out a gasp of air before coughing as Jack walked towards me.

He grabbed my jaw tightly and leaned closer to my face, "Don't get yourself in trouble kid, or I might just have to hurt you." He said looking into my eyes. "I'd date you if you were six years older than you are, you're kinda cute." He said, I spit in his face.

"I'd never date you, you're an abusive man who doesn't know how to treat girls!" I snapped at him. He began to walk away but came back and smacked me across my face leaving my cheek hot and burning.

"Watch your mouth kid, or you'll get the same treatment as her." He said as he pointed to Gabby. He left the room leaving us in the dark as I began to cry. I missed my family and I never even got to say goodbye.

_______

well this is escalating quickly.

nicole xx