26

Bentley

I looked down at my body to see if the bullet hit me, it grazed me but hit Gabe in the shoulder. We all stopped what we were doing and went over to Gabe.

"Dude are you okay?!" Dustin asked him.

"Man why did I get shot, what the hell did I do?" He asked, we all looked at each other and laughed at him as he began to laugh with us.

"We got to get him to the hospital!" Alex said.

"Not so fast." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I wasn't even aware of my surroundings until I looked up and saw that we were surrounded by police officers.

"You're all going down to the station." Another cop said as he stepped forward and waited for us all to get up. Each of us got handcuffed except for Gabe who was taken in the ambulance as the rest of us went down to the station.

Walking into the station I saw Louis who looked at me and sighed in disappointment, I knew he was about to call my mom or dad. Alex, Dustin and I were in a holding cell while Joel and his friends were in another. They were asking Olivia questions in the interrogation room. I clenched my fists knowing she was lying to them.

"Bentley Hood?" An officer said calling out my name as he let me out of the holding cell and lead me to the interrogation room.

I sat down in front of uncle Louis and looked down in my lap. "I need to know what happened Bentley." He said bluntly.

"Why, so you can believe her over me?" I asked rudely as I crossed my arms. Louis sighed and leaned back in his chair as he rubbed his face.

"Miss. Harlow filed a charge against you for assault Bentley." He said to me.

"Miss Harlow?" I questioned.

"The girl that came into the station with you." Louis said.

"Louis, that's Olivia Ryeland! The people who kidnapped my sister and her brother raped my girlfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Bentley, I need you to listen to me very carefully," Louis said, "That girl who was in here, her name is Elaine Harlow. Not Olivia Ryeland." He said.

I could feel my blood start to boil as I stood up from my seat and banged my hands against the table in frustration. "Ask Liam! He knows the truth." I said as I sat back down and waited for Louis to call Liam.

Louis unlocked his phone and dialed Liam and put it on speaker. It rang for awhile until we heard him pick up, "Hello?"

"Hey bud it's me, I have a quick question for you." Louis said trying to make this fast.

"Shoot."

"Bentley was in a fight tonight and one of his friends got shot. A girl came in here claiming that Bentley had hit her and that's how the fight started." Louis explained.

"Okay?" Liam said.

"The girl claims to be Elaine Harlow, but Bentley thinks it's Olivia Ryeland, the family that caused all these problems for the Hoods." Louis said, "I need to know if you could come down to the station and identify this girl before we let her go?" Louis asked.

"Sure thing, I'll be down there in ten." Liam said as he hung up. I laid back in my chair and gave Louis a glare, it's like he didn't believe me and I'm family, how messed up is that?

We waited for ten minutes until Liam called Louis and told him he was here. I followed him out to the waiting area and saw Olivia sitting there with ice on her cheek. I didn't even feel bad for what I did, that girl deserved what she got. I looked away from her and saw not only Liam but Gabby. My heart sank as I saw her, knowing she'd never want me back.

"Alright Liam, this is-" Louis started to say before Gabby cut him off.

"You bitch!" Gabby yelled as she tackled Olivia to the ground and started to hit her. In that moment, I have never been so turned on in my life.

"Gabby." Liam said softly trying to rip her off of Olivia.

"Get off me, this bitch ruined my life!" Gabby yelled even louder.

"Elaine?" Louis questioned and Liam looked like he was about to walk out of the station.

"Louis that's Olivia Ryeland!" Liam said as he shook his head. Louis' face began to turn red from embarrassment. He walked towards Olivia who was on the ground bleeding and handcuffed her.

"Olivia Ryeland, you have the right to remain silent." Louis said as he read her her rights.

Before Louis took her away Gabby stopped him and smacked Olivia in the face before taking a pen and stabbing her with it. "Rot in hell." Gabby said as Louis took her away.

I thought the cops would've done something or taken Gabby in for harming Olivia but none of the officers cared. Probably because the Ryeland's are no more.

I walked over to Gabby and sighed, "Gabby I-"

"I know Bentley." She said softly. "Liam told me everything that happened." She said.

"Even me fucking Olivia?..." I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, and you know what? I don't care that you fucked her." Gabby said and it shocked me sending me to step back from her, "It would've been different if you made love to her, but you just fucked and that's with no emotions attached." She explained to me.

"But-"

"Bentley, I love you and I'm not mad about what happened anymore. I need you in my life and with Olivia finally going to jail for what she's done and her family, she won't be bothering us anymore." Gabby said as she walked closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"I messed up Gabs, but I promise you that I will never, EVER, hurt you again. I'm here for you and our child, nothing and no one will come between us. I love you." I said to her as she began to cry.

I slid my thumb across her cheek to wipe away the tears that still fell from her eyes, I leaned in to her and began to kiss her. Our lips fit like a puzzle piece as they move in sync to each other. I swept her off her feet and held her close to me as I continued to kiss her.

"I don't mean to interrupt this moment but, I'M STILL BLEEDING!" Gabe shouted as we all laughed at him. The paramedics came in and took out the bullet from his shoulder and stitched him up.

The police let us all go and I was more than happy to leave that place. Standing outside with the cool wind hitting my face and the moon glistening in the distance, I felt free.

Now I can enjoy my time with the girl I love and our soon to be born child.

________

ok uh wow, DRAMA!

but guys this is just the beginning you are all in for a treat!

nicole xx