33

Bentley

I looked at Louis trying to comprehend what he just said to me.

"Bentley did you hear what I said?!" Louis shouted. "Dear lord he's in shock!" He said rushing up to me as he practically threw me into the car.

"How did she escape?!" I finally blurred out after ten minutes of silence.

"Apparently she knew somebody on the inside and he helped her get out last night. I just received word moments ago." He said, "You and your family need to come to our safe house until we catch her." Louis said.

"But Gabby shes-"

"She has police guarding her room inside and out, she's safe." He said, "I promise."

"Where is my family now?" I asked.

"I've dispatched a couple of officers to your house to escort them all to the safe house." Louis said, "You guys won't be able to leave the house until she's caught."

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "No, uncle Louis, my mom has to get surgery, and I need to be with Gabby, and then, oh no, I can't stay in the house with my siblings, I'll go nuts!" I tried to explain all in one breath.

"Calm down kid," Louis said with a deep breath. "Everything will be taken care of alright?" He said, I nodded and just sat there quietly for the rest of the ride.

We arrived at the safe house and my mother was waiting for me outside. She ran to the car and engulfed me into her arms. "Oh my baby, thank goodness you're alright!" She cried. "Where is Gabby?" My mom asked.

"Still at the hospital, Louis has officers watching her." I explained.

"Wouldn't she be safer here?" My mom asked, "And what about Alex?"

"He's at the hospital with Gabby, they are both fine mom." I tried reassuring her. "Please relax, everything will be alright." I said.

My phone began to ring and it was Gabby, "Bentley why are there cops in my room?" She asked me.

"It's a long story babe." I said, when it really wasn't that long of a story.

"We'll I've got time, so start explaining." She said.

"Olivia escaped prison and is looking for all of us. My uncle Louis picked me up at the hospital and took me to a safe house where I met my family. I couldn't bring you and Alex with me since you're still recovering so until you're better the officers will be watching you and Alex to make sure nothing happens to you guys." I explained. It was silent on Gabby's end for a good five minutes. "Hello?" I asked seeing if she was still on the phone.

"How could this have happened?!" She cried, "I don't understand..."

"She had somebody on the inside, baby please don't worry everything will be alright, I promise." I said.

"No, you can't promise me that Bentley because you don't know if everything will be alright!" She snapped at me.

"Gabby-"

"This just makes Alex have an even better reason for sending me away." She cried.

"Gabby, I will fix this I swear to you!" I said confidently. "Please beg Alex to let you stay." I pleaded.

"He's already called our grandparents and they are expecting us this weekend. Bentley it's over..." She cried as she hung up the phone.

"Gabby? Gabby?!" I shouted, "Fuck!" I cursed as my fist hit the wall creating a giant hole.

"Bentley, what's gotten into you?" My mother asked. I could feel the tears building up and all I could do was stand there squeezing my eyes shut as I let them fall down my face.

_____

Gabby

I hung up the phone on Bentley and began to cry, nothing came out, it was a silent cry but it hurt.

"I know that was hard Gabby, but it's for the best until things get solved." Alex said to me as he held my hand.

"I could've solved this with him, Alex!" I cried out. "This is his child i'm carrying and he deserves to be here when she's delivered!" I yelled.

"First of all that baby isn't-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Alex!" I snapped at him. "This child, our child, is his! Don't you ever say it isn't!" I yelled at him.

"Gabby it's not like that it's just-"

"Get out Alex." I said calmly as I closed my eyes tight.

"Gabs..."

"I said get out Alex, now!" I yelled at him. He lowered his head and walked out of the room and into the hall.

All I could do now was cry silently. I wanted to call Bentley so badly and hear his voice, I wanted him to rush over here and hold me in his arms and never let go, I just want him..

I can't live like this. In fear of this girl who's crazy obsessive over my man? I should be out there kicking her ass right now, but the only thing keeping me from doing so is our little girl. I can't put her in harms way.

There was only one person I knew I could talk to at a time like this. I called the number and the phone rang.

"Hello?"
_______________

who do u think gabby called???

nicole xx