23

Bentley

I woke up with the sun light hitting me in my eyes, groaning, I sat up in my bed and saw missed calls from Gabby. I called her back immediately and she answered.

"Babe is everything okay?!" I asked in a panic, she began to giggle.

"Yes everything is okay." She smiled at me through the phone. "I wanted to tell you that your mom has planed a gender reveal party for us this weekend." She said.

"A what?" I asked.

"A party to see what gender the baby is." She said with a laugh.

"Oh, right." I chuckled lightly.

I felt stupid...

"Are you going to come?" She asked me.

"Yes of course I'm coming, what kind of father would I be if I didn't show up to reveal the gender of our baby?" I said, she shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

"I was wondering, could I come stay with you at the hotel you're at, I just miss you." She said and all I could do was smile.

"Yes of course I'll send you the address right now." I said as I got off of FaceTime and sent her my location. We both hung up the phone as I got into the shower to clean up and wait for Gabby to get here.

I was thinking about our future together and it made me smile, I want something like my mom and dad, something that will last forever! I want to marry Gabby and have more kids of our own, I want to be successful and buy a house for my family.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see someone who I thought I'd never see again.

"Hello Bentley." She smiled at me as I clenched my fists.

"Olivia." I said as I felt my blood boil. She walked in my room uninvited and sat on my bed. "You've got some nerve coming here Olivia, give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the cops on you right now?!" I said raising my voice.

"Calm down Bentley and sit down, we need to talk." She said and I laughed.

"You think I want to talk to you after what you've done to my family?" I asked crossing my arms at her.

"We are family Bentley, that's why I'm here." She said with a smirk and I wanted to punch her so bad but I'm not that type.

"We are NOT family!" I snapped at her as I punched a hole in the wall.

Uncle Liam is so going to kill me...

"Are you forgetting that your girlfriend is carrying my brothers child?" She said with a smile.

"You will go nowhere near my child!" I snapped at her as she sat there on my bed and laughed.

"You don't have a choice Bentley." She smiled as she got up from the bed and walked towards me. "You think I made your life hell before, just wait until that baby comes." She said in my ear.

"You are playing with fire right now Olivia." I said as I gritted my teeth together.

"I'd watch what you say Bentley, I'm not one to play around anymore." She said with a laugh, "I own my father's business now and I have people who do whatever I say at the snap of a finger."

"Olivia I swear if you go anywhere near Gabby I will-"

"You will what, Bentley?" She asked cutting me off. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her.

"Olivia get off of me now." I demanded. She got even closer to me and ran her hand down my chest continuing to go lower. She came back up and kissed me. Before I could do anything the door to my room opened and it was Gabby, she stood there and gasped as tears filled her eyes.

"Gabby wait!" I pleaded as she ran out of the room, I pushed Olivia off of me and went after her. "Gabby please let me-"

She turned around and smacked me across the face, "How could you!" She shouted as everyone in the motel turned our way. "You knew what her brother did to me and you have her in your room with her lips pressed against yours!" She shouted.

"Baby please listen it's not like that." I tried to explain but she shook her head no to me.

"I never thought you'd do this to me Bentley," She said letting a tear slip from the corner of her right eye. "Just stay the hell away from me Bentley..." She said as she left the motel.

I was so angry that what I did next would effect everything from here on out....

_______

this was short im sorry buuut what do you think bentley is going to do???

keep reading guys love you all

nicole xx