7

Bentley

I laid on my moms lap and cried for what felt like hours before I took a nap to feel better, but I didn't. My heart was shattered into a thousand pieces. The only girl I knew that knew the real me is gone. I stood up and punched my wall creating a big hole. I was so angry I needed to go talk to Alex, so I put some new clothes on and grabbed my shoes and keys and headed over to Alex's. It took about twenty minutes until I arrived and saw a car there that I've never seen. Probably Jack's car. That made my blood boil in anger knowing he was here.

I knocked on the door and was greeted with Gabby's face. "Hey Bentley." She smiled at me as she gave me a hug. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Alex is upstairs enjoying your gift." She said as she lead me upstairs like I didn't know where his room was. As I passed her room I saw Jack laying on her bed without a shirt and that made me clench my fists. That should be me, not him.

I walked into Alex's room and he instantly smiled wide. "Alex!" I said happily as I ran over and gave him a bro hug. "Man I thought I lost you." I said.

"I know, I thought I was a goner." He said, "But I guess god had other plans." He smiled at me.

"Listen bro, I got to talk to you about something." I said scratching the back of my head.

"What is it?" He asked sitting up in his bed.

"I'm in love with your sister." I blurted out quickly. Alex started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I questioned him.

"I already knew this." He chuckled and my eyes went wide.

"What?!"

"I can tell, you always stare at her when you're over here or lie to say you have to go to the bathroom but you really just go to talk to her." He said and I felt embarrassed that he knew all this.

"I'm sorry Alex, I just can't help it. I've known you guys since fifth grade and we were really close. I didn't mean to fall for your sister." I said to him.

"I'd rather you date her than that prick Jack. God I hate him, something is just off with him and I can feel it." Alex explained to me.

"I know what you mean," I said. "The girl I had sex with in the guys bathroom, Liv. That's her brother." I said to him and he clenched his fists.

"He's using her to get back at you, isn't he?" Alex snapped and I nodded.

"It seems like it but I'm not sure." I said trying to calm him down but he was so worked up he tried getting out of bed. "Dude what are you doing!?" I said as he winched once he got to his feet.

"Out of my way, I'm going to kill him." Alex said as he limped towards his door.

"Sit down before you hurt yourself." I told him as I stood in his way.

"Bentley. Get out of my way!" He shouted.

"No." I snapped standing my ground. I know how much he wants to hurt Jack and trust me I do too but he's not in the right condition to try and fight.

"Move before I hit you!" He threatened. I crossed my arms and laughed.

"I dare you to try." I said taunting him.

He pushed me out of the way with a winch as he made his way to Gabby's room and I heard a thud that sent me scrambling to my feet and rushing to her room. It was Jack on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Alex!" Gabby shouted at him.

"Fuck that hurt." He growled holding his arm.

"What the hell man?" Jack said as he held his nose.

"Get the hell away from my sister or next time I'll kill you." Alex threatened.

"Alex." Gabby pleaded but he ignored her.

"Is that a threat?" Jack asked.

"It's a promise." Alex said.

"Alex!" Gabby shouted at him, "I can take care of myself!" She said, Alex laughed.

"No you can't because you can't even tell when an asshole is just using you!" Alex shouted back at her.

"Jack said you'd do this and I didn't believe him because I thought you'd understand that I'm happy but I guess not. He knew you'd think that but he loves me, and I love him so back off!" Gabby shouted and hearing those words crushed my spirit. I grabbed my chest and felt instant pain coursing through my body.

"Whatever, don't come crying to me when I'm right." Alex said as he walked out of her room with me following.

Alex saw my face and knew her words hurt me. He put his hand on my shoulder as he turned on the Xbox game and we played for awhile.

-

After awhile of being on the game with Alex I decided to go home because I wanted to be alone. Pulling into the driveway I took the keys out of the ignition and put them into my pocket. I entered the house and saw my dad and all my uncles.

"Bentley!" Luke said waving at me, I gave him a shy smile and didn't wave back.

"Hey what's wrong kid?" Ashton asked me, I didn't answer and walked by them heading upstairs until I felt arms wrap around me and throw me over broad shoulders which were Ashton's. "Now I asked you a question." Ashton said as he set me down in front of everyone.

"It's nothing guys, really." I lied, I just didn't want to talk about it.

"Bentley had his first heartbreak." My dad said causing my face to become red from embarrassment.

"Dad..." I groaned irritatedly.

"What?" He said.

"You know what this means?" Michael said with a smirk and everyone smirked but Ashton.

"You guys wouldn't." Ashton said.

"House party!" My dad, Michael and Luke shouted as Ashton shook his head in shame.

"Camber is going to kill you guys." Ashton said running his fingers through his hair.

"Still playing daddy Ashton?" Luke asked with a chuckle.

"For you three, yes. Someone has to be responsible for you dummies." Ashton told Luke who groaned.

"But I'm not old enough to drink dad..." I said reminding him that I'm underage.

"Tonight I'll make an exception son." He said patting me on the back with a smile.

"What if the twins tattle and tell mom?" I asked.

"I'll bribe them to something they can't say no to." Dad said.

"But Nate's a mama's boy, what if your bribe doesn't work?" I asked.

"Bentley calm down, leave all the worrying to me, okay?" He said, nodding I sat down on the couch as Michael and Luke went out to go get drinks for tonight.

Man I hope mom doesn't find out or we'll all feel her wrath.

-

the boys are still children... and I love it!!!

nicole xx

ps I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far