37

Bentley

I sped over to Alex's house and to my surprise I saw Dustin and Gabe standing outside with Alex. I got out of the car and smiled.

"We heard you needed us." Dustin said with a smile.

"What's the plan?" Gabe asked.

"Olivia wants me to go over to my house and you guys know I have an escape ladder by my window. While I go through the front and distract her you guys climb up, quietly, and get into my room. From there you call my uncle Louis on his cell and tell him to bring people he trusts. We will corner Olivia in my house so she has nowhere to go. From there when Louis is about to enter the house, I'm going to shoot her so she's never a problem again." I said, towards the end everybody looked at me in shock.

"Are you sure you want to kill her?" Gabe asked.

"Have you been paying any attention Gabe?" Dustin groaned as Gabe rubber the back of his head.

"It's just, Bentley has never killed before and that might haunt him, you know?" Gabe said. He had a point but I didn't care, I had to end this once and for all.

"This is what I need to do, none of you interfere with it, got it." I said. They all nodded as we all got into my car and drove to my house.

I felt my hands sweat as I gripped the steering wheel tighter. What if this doesn't work and she ends up coming for Gabby? What if I shoot and miss? I can't think like this I have to go through with everything. Twenty minutes later we arrived at my house. The guys got out of my car and snuck to the back where my bedroom window is and waited. I unlocked the front door and saw Olivia sitting on the couch in nothing but a bra and thong with drinks and candles on the table.

"It's about time you showed up." She said with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late, had some errands to run." I said as I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Let's talk."

____

Alex

We waited for Bentley to enter the house before we climbed up to his room. Once there I used my phone to call his uncle.

"Hello?"

"Louis this is Alex, Bentley's friend. Bentley went to meet up with Olivia and told me to tell you to bring people you trust to his house." I explained quickly.

"That little shit!" Louis swore. "Did you know he was going to do this Alex?" He asked me.

"He called and told me to meet him, yes." I said truthfully.

"I'll deal with the two of you later, but right now I need you to hang up, somebody could be tracing this call." He said as he hung up.

"What did he say?" Dustin asked.

"That Bentley and I are in big trouble." I said with a sigh. "Always getting me into trouble, I swear." I chuckled.

"So now what, we just wait?" Gabe asked.

"Yeah, we just wait." I said as the three of us sat down in Bentley's room and waited for something to happen.

____

Bentley

"Let's talk." She said with a smile on her face.

"About what?" I asked.

"How we're going to have our own family." She said scooting closer to me.

I had to play along so she didn't know my plan. What she doesn't know is that I've hidden a gun behind the pillow i'm in front of, when it's time to make my move she's dead. "Our family will be so cute Liv." I said with a smile. On the inside I just wanted to throw up, the thought of having kids with Olivia made me sick to my stomach.

"We'd have a Bentley jr and of course a boy named after my brother." She said as she started to ramble on and on about our future together.

I wasn't listening to her after that, all I did was nod my head agreeing with her while I was deep in thought. I hope the guys don't mess this up, I only get one chance. One chance to finish this.

"Bentley." Olivia said.

"Huh?"

"You never fail to surprise me." She said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You think I didn't come here without backup of my own baby." She said as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and three buff guys carrying Gabe, Dustin and Alex down.

Fuck. We got caught.

"Sorry man." Alex said with a frown.

"We tried.." Dustin said.

"It's fine, are you guys alright?" I asked, they nodded and I looked over at Olivia. "This ends now bitch!" I said as I drew the gun out and pointed it at her.

"What are you going to do Bentley, huh? Shoot me?" She laughed, "You don't have the balls." She said inching closer to me.

"Get back or I swear I'll shoot you Olivia!" I threatened.

"Do it, I dare you." She fired back at me.

Why was I hesitating? I want to shoot her, I want this nightmare to end, why can't I kill her!?

"Bentley drop the gun now!" I heard a familiar voice say. I completely blanked out and didn't even realize the Louis was here with backup. "Bentley, please, come on lad." Louis pleaded.

"I can't uncle Louis, I have to finish this." I said as I was about to pull the trigger when I felt a sting go through my shoulder.

"Watson, what the hell did I say on the way here! I said don't shot my nephew!!" I heard Louis yell as I laid on the ground in pain. I heard more gunshots and saw a body fall in front of me. It was Olivia. She was dead.

"Fuck." I swore before everything went black.

_________

I'm so sad this story will be ending soon :(
BUT - a new story is on the way !!

nicole xx