05.

Cedric Diggory didn't know if entering the Triwizard Tournament was a smart decision

He had a dream the night before that took place in a graveyard where he was killed by someone he couldn't recognize, so vivid and visibly real, he woke in a cold sweat.

But it was too late, his name was already entered. He was a champion.

Perhaps that dream was why the goblet had chosen him, maybe it was cause everyone wanted him to be a champion. Or just out of sheer luck.

He knew that he couldn't go through this alone, and while he was popular and had many friends, he never had anyone to truly confide in.

And Cedric Diggory was undoubtedly afraid. 

/

Alexandrina woke up the next morning in the same outfit she wore the day prior.

Her hair a tangled mess and her eyes a bit crusty the night before. She wasn't exactly sure what made her snap at Draco Malfoy or why she took the time to defend Harry Potter, but it might have had something to do with the uneasy feeling she felt when Cedric was called.

She had a vivid dream that night. About a boy in yellow running through a wild maze, then in a graveyard, then dead. Alexandrina knew it was Cedric before she even woke up. But what really confused her was that the thought alone frightened her.

Alexandrina Reddins was afraid.

/

"You need to put that bloody book down one day Alex!" Fleming snapped, "Dragons this time! It's always either some creature or your bloody charms book"

Alexandrina only ignored her and continued reading.

"Merlin! Darcy you got to back me up now, this is getting way out of hand!"

"You know I love reading Flems" Darcy looked up from her essay for a quick second, before looking back down, "You should try it sometimes so you don't feel so left out"

"You were supposed to be on my side Darc!" Fleming flopped on her bed with a loud groan, tired of her friends. "You two are terrible Slytherins"

"We know" Both Darcy and Alexandrina replied at the same time, making Fleming snort.

"I'm disowning you as friends right now" Fleming pulled her wand out and flicked it around carelessly, "Alakazam!"

"I guess you're sill stuck with us!" Darcy blew Fleming a kiss before indulging in her essay once more. Completely oblivious to Fleming walking right out of the dorm room.

/

Alexandrina was walking along the corridors, looking over her schedule for a Thursday, the first one of the year. Normally she had nine classes; Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, and in the evening, Astronomy. But today she had all but Potions and History of Magic.