20.

It was mid May now, three weeks had passed since Alexandrina found out her father was the infamous Sirius Black, and things were changing with her life

She talked to Sirius every Tuesday and Friday for only an hour, and the more she talked to him the more comfortable she grew around him, telling him childhood stories, and events that occurred through her day. And the more Sirius got to know her real bubbly personality, the more he wanted to be a part of her life, and meet her in person. But both of them knew that would be impossible until Sirius was proven innocent. When Alexandrina told him about being attacked late at night, Sirius knew right away that it wasn't just a random attack, and it was in fact connected to him. The more cautious he told Alexandrina to be, the more she ignored the protests, having far more to worry about than safety.

While Fleming was being her normal snarky self, Darcy had completely detached herself from Alexandrina and Fleming. Their roommate had switched rooms randomly one day, and was now in a dorm with two other Slytherin fifth years, but that was the beginning of the series of events involving Darcy.

Why this was happening, was not something Alexandrina was able to answer, and either was Fleming. Darcy's face began to grow more pale and sunken in, and whenever her two friends tried to talk to her, she would be running in the opposite direction. She began to associate herself with the Slytherins she had once said she would never talk to. When Alexandrina and Fleming asked Matthew Harris, Darcy's boyfriend what was going on, he surprised them both when he said she had broken up with him two weeks ago, around the same time Darcy had changed dorms.

But on top of Darcy, Alexandrina was stressed about Cedric's final task which was creeping up, less than a month left, but the two of them hadn't even started preparing. With all that was going on, Cedric kept putting off their preparation times to be there for Alexandrina through all her drama. Cedric knew that Alexandrina was putting on a brave face, and behind her mask she was stressed out with everything. She was there for him, and now it was his turn to be the person she can rely on.

The two of them were walking towards the Great Hall for supper, hands brushing as if they were testing each other to see who would break first.

"Cedric Diggory will you just hold my hand already" Alexandrina was the first to disrupt their comfortable silence, and Cedric just grabbed her hand, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Just to let you know, I was going to grab it anyway, but you interrupted me"

"Oh really? I don't think you would have, I'm the one who normally initiates-oh!" Alexandrina was cut off with Cedric lifting her arm, and spinning her into his chest, "Cedric what are you doing! We're in the middle of the corridor-I know I said you aren't an initiator but I mean-yeah you're right that was pretty smooth" Alexandrina saw the look on Cedric's face and began laughing, her head on his chest.

"You were saying?"

Alexandrina pulled away her cheeks tinged red, and slapped his shoulder slightly, "Shut up you cheeky bastard"