final.

"I see the cup!"

"I see the cup!"

Cedric pointed towards the glowing trophy that sat in the middle of a podium in middle of what he assumed to be, the center of the maze.

He had done it. After being nearly killed by a Skrewt, a spelled Viktor Krum, and even an Acromantula, he made it to the end.

But he wasn't alone.

Next to him, the infamous Harry Potter, panting slightly, and staring at the trophy in pride.

The two of them started to jog towards the trophy, before the walls of the maze began to close onto them, making each boy run faster, in hopes of not being sucked into the leafy walls of the mystical maze.

They pushed and pushed, Cedric only a little behind Harry, and with each step the trophy grew more in size and color, its glow being a beacon.

Right before the walls completely crushed everything in its path, Cedric and Harry made it into the middle, the trophy only feet away from them.

They had done it.

"Take it Harry, you saved me take it"

"Together on three"

"1"

"2"

"3"

The trophy was gripped by two hands, signaling it to teleport back to where their destination was, the field.

But something peculiar happened.

The minute the two landed on their backs from the teleportation, the trophy away from them, resting next to a tombstone.

Instead, they had landed in a graveyard.

Cedric sat up, his back hurting slightly from the impact, before he looked to his left and saw Harry rubbing his neck.

The hair on Cedric's neck rose, and goosebumps appeared all over his body.

The nightmare of him lying dead in a graveyard crossed his memory once again, and his free hand pressed against the vile in his pocket.

But before he had the chance to take it out, Harry spoke up from next to him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you?"

He nodded in response before standing up, brushing off the dust from his arms.

Cedric followed suit, taking the time to look around slightly at the tombstones and eerie statues all around them.

"W-where are we?"

"I've been here before" Harry thoughtfully spoke, trying to puzzle out why it was so familiar.

"It's a Portkey" Cedric walked over to the trophy and laughed at the cleverness, "Harry the cup is a Portkey"

"I've been here before, in a dream" Harry repeated, this time sounding more alarmed, he looked around at the stones.