Chapter Two

I had just finished my last class for the day. I was exhausted and totally dreading an eight hour shift at Starbucks. Currently I was on my way back home to quickly change into my uniform, without a chance to even fit in a quick nap. I pulled into the driveway of my childhood home and noticed an extra car. 'Hmmm. . . .Wonder why that's there.' That's all the thought I gave to the car as I walked into the house. I slung my worn leather jacket on the coat rack, slipped off my well loved Calvin Klein jazz suede booties, and collapsed on to the couch closing my eyes. Barely a minute passed before there was a huge weight that had jumped on me, causing my eyes to jolt open to see the one and only Alex Gaskarth on my lap, Jack behind him. I looked over to see Zack and Rian across from me on the opposite couch. 'Were they there the whole time?'

Alex started pulling on the waistband of my pants clicking his tongue, "Calvin Klein, so like you Rhiannon." "What are you my stylist now, Gaskarth? Get off of me." I tried to push at his shoulders as a wicked grin crept over his face. "What? No welcome back? I've been gone for an awful long time and have missed my bestest girl friend." I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Sure you have Alex. Go clubbing with the rest of the band, please, and leave me alone. I have to go to work." Alex shifted on my lap while presenting a pout, "But sweetie, working is just no fun." "Cause you would know." Then I managed to push him off of me, and stomped up the stairs to my bedroom. I heard Alex call up the stairs, "Just so you know, Annie girl, I like what you've done with your hair." This was followed by the usual Alex laughter and my anger fueled even more by his annoying nickname for me.

I changed into your work uniform and walked back downstairs met by Alex's pout. "You're really going to work?" "Yes Alex. Some of us actually have to work hard for our money. We don't get to go on tour buses, get drunk, get laid, and then play music for an hour or two." "Someone is jeaaaalouuus," he said coming up and pinching my chin. I slapped his hand away, "Yes Alex, I'm so jealous. You basically get paid to get an STD. I've got to get to work, I'm already going to be late. You found your way in, find your way out." Then I left, pent up anger towards the Gaskarth leaking through. Anger that clouded my thoughts until I made it to work and realized I had never said a word to anyone else.

Author Note: Sorry this is so short. They all seemed so much longer on Quizilla. Hope you enjoy anyways.