Chapter Seven

You had been dancing with the same guy for two hours. From the moment he had dragged you to the dance floor, there wasn't a second your bodies weren't touching, grinding. You knew that your bodies were covered in sweat, yet the two of you couldn't seem to break away. To make the night even better, the guy was extremely attractive. He had short dark hair, a chiseled jawline, with blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the dark club. One of his hands stayed at your back pulling you close, as the other danced across your skin almost a tease as your bodies melted together. As the song you had been dancing to ended, he suddenly grabbed the back of your neck and leaned into kiss you. Which didn't end as a kiss at all.

        To your satisfaction, your parents were out of town for the week and Kira was staying at her friend Shelby's. So thirty minutes and a cab later, you and the sexy stranger were well on your way to having sex on the couch in the living room. As he unhooked your bra, kissing down your collarbone, you asked, "what's your name?" He smirked and pulled back. "That would probably make this a bit more enjoyable, huh?" You laughed, "A bit." After kissing you again you hear a mumbled, "Carter." "What?" "My name, it's Carter." You laughed, "Well hello Carter, I'm Rhiannon." He moaned into your neck, "You have a very pretty name, Rhiannon. Although I'm sure I don't have to, I'd like to explain myself a bit. Now that were kind of here. .and just recently learned the other's name, I have to tell you that you immediately caught my eye in the club. My friends and I had decided to go to the club for a little, I don't know, pick me up. I saw you right after we walked in and was like 'Wow, now that has to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." You laughed, "You didn't even know me." "But you were absolutely beautiful. You stood out from everyone else, I don't know. You just had some kind of grace about you." You smiled and kissed him again, begging for him to give your tongue entrance.

and that's how your one night stand, turned into your most horrific boyfriend. . . .

Authors Note: Sorry again, this one is quite short. It's kind of a filler.