Chapter Six

You were now on your fifth movie, Titanic. His arms were wrapped around you, while your head was on his shoulder crying. He looked down at you, "This movie really makes chicks cry?" You laughed, "Well at least for me it does." He laughed at you and then bent down to kiss your head, "You're silly Annie girl." You froze for a second then sat up and looked at him, he stared back. "What," he asked kind of laughing at you. "Nothing," you say too afraid to ask him what he's thinking. "Okay," he asks raising an eyebrow. You just look back toward the movie, suddenly scared of what you could say.

Alex had left, and you were left staring at the ceiling. What was I even thinking? If Alex liked me, no, there's not even an if. He wouldn't like me. "What'cha thinking about buttercup?" You looked up to see Addison and gave a chuckle. "How do you always end up in my house?" "I stole Kira's key forever ago." "That's where it went?" "You bet'cha," she said jumping on your bed before sitting cross legged. "Then? . . ." "I made a copy for Jack and I think he probably made one for Alex." "So pretty much everyone has a key to my house?" "Of course," she said smiling. Silence fell for a couple of minutes before you could feel Addisons gaze turn to you yet again. "Soo. . What's so interesting on your ceiling?" "Gaskarth." "Gaskarth's on your ceiling? What is he Spiderman now?" You laughed, "No. I'm just. . .confused." "Uh-oh. That never ends well. Take a shower." "Why?" You sat up and glanced at her wicked grin. "We're going boy shopping, duh, and you have to look hot." "But. . Why?" "I'm not letting someone like Alex get you down." You laughed rolling your eyes, "Fine."

You came out of the shower for Addison to start on your hair, she blow dried it, then curled it leaving it in loose blonde waves over your shoulders. You picked out a little red dress to wear, and she was thrilled, then she went through your closet to find one for herself. She found a green dress that hadn't been worn in a long time. She straightened her own hair, then you both started doing your makeup. Addison lined her eyes in green eyeliner, some mascara, put some rose blush on, and a magenta lip gloss. You lined your eyes with brown eyeliner, added some mascara, peach blush, and a clear gloss. "You ready to get your mind off of Gaskarth, babe?" "You bet'cha."

You were back in Addison's car on the way to the club, your nerves fluttering with excitement. Addison was right, you needed this. "So while you were in the shower, I called Becca, she's going to meet us there." "Sweet." You were happy, you felt horrible that you had bailed on her earlier, and now you were going to be able to hang out with her a bit.

Alex's POV

You had been waiting outside of Rhiannon's bedroom deciding to come back to talk to her. Why didn't you tell her how you felt while you were here earlier? You didn't know and had decided to come back, but now that you were standing there you didn't think it was a good idea. Mostly because you were kind of confused, you never knew how she felt about you. "You ready to get your mind off of Gaskarth, babe?" You knew that was Addison, you recognized her voice, even if you didn't see her a lot. What was that supposed to mean? Then a, "You bet'cha" came from Rhiannon. You panicked, and ran down the stairs. You knew they were about to leave, and you didn't want them to think you were eavesdropping, cause you definitely weren't. You just happened to hear that bit of their conversation before you were going to open the door. Now you were glad though, you didn't really want to talk to Rhiannon anymore. You were more confused now than when you left earlier.

Rhiannon's POV

You were at the club with Becca and Addison. The place was crawling with attractive guys, and you were excited. All three of you were at the bar with your drinks. Becca was getting impatient, "Are we going to stand up here all night?" "Honey, if you want to hit the dance floor, do it. Don't let Rhiannon and I stop you." So with a wink Becca was off, grabbing a guy with strawberry blonde hair, and pulling him to the dance floor. Addison and you laughed, watching Becca and the guy grind to the song they played. Although there was no denying it, Becca looked fantastic. She had on this purple dress that had sequins at the top. Her hair was down, long and naturally wavy. She had on her normal large amount of black eyeliner, and clear gloss, from what you could tell.

"So are you going to dance, or do I need to stay up here with you all night?" You looked over at Addison and smiled, "Go dance, I'll be fine here." "Whatever, but I do see a hottie over there. I'm not sure I want to let him get away. That alright?" "GO! He's adorable. Don't let me stand in your way." She smiled and waved as she went to the sexy guy in the back. He looked rather mysterious, perfect for Addison.

You stood there drinking a beer for almost twenty minutes just listening to music and laughing at your friends. "Are you just going to stand there all night?" You looked over to see a gorgeous guy standing next to you smiling. "I guess I was planning on it, if I didn't find anything better that is." You smiled at him as you finished speaking, and he smiled looking at your drink. "Beer?" "Is that a problem?" "Not at all. So would dancing with me be better than standing here." You stood there for a minute considering, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "I'm thinking about it." He smirked, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the dance floor. You definitely didn't think this was going to be how your night went.