Chapter Eighteen

Alex's POV

When you got to Rhiannon's house all of the lights were off. You slowly went to the door, surprised when it was unlocked. Quietly you shut the door, locking it behind you. As you walked inside all you saw were a few candles lighting the room. "Rhiannon?" "I'm upstairs." You grabbed a candle as you walked up the stairs unsure of what was going on. You called up the stairs as you walked, "Rhiannon? What is going on?" "Just get your butt upstairs, Gaskarth."

As you got to Rhiannon's door you paused, "You're not holding a knife or anything, right? You're not just going to kill me now?" "ALEX!" "Fine, I'm coming in." "Good." As you walked in the first thing you saw was Rhiannon laying across the bed, face lit only by candlelight. "Is that lingerie?" This caused her to laugh, "Why yes it is, Gaskarth. Do you like it?" She stood up, twirling around then before walking towards you. Suddenly her arms were wrapped around your neck, her fingers lightly tangling in your hair there. "You did break up with her, right?" "Yeah . . . ," your eyes practically bugging out. Suddenly her hands were completely wrapped in your hair, her lips crashing onto yours in a long needed kiss.

Rhiannon's POV

As your lips met Alex's everything changed. It was like nothing had ever gone wrong before, like it was always just the two of you. Like it was meant to be. Slowly you backed up towards the bed, discarding Alex's shirt on the way. "God, why did it take this long, Annie girl?" He asked as he kissed down your neck, lingering every once in a while to suck at a particularly sensitive spot as you moaned. You laughed lightly and smirked, "Because you were always too busy with other girls." He groaned as he tried to get the lingerie off of you.

"Here I thought, out of all of the things you would have trouble with, it would not be getting a girl out of her clothes." "Shut up, Annie girl, and help me get you out of this." He was visibly frustrated as he pulled at it, as eager as you were to get out of it. "So demanding," you practically purred before kissing him with everything you had. The kiss was hard and demanding as you held on to each other desperately. Gently you bit the bottom of his lip begging him for entrance. Your tongues danced in your mouth, the two of you fighting for control. You sucked on his tongue as he groaned and you started to lightly grind yourself against him. As he pulled away slowly, he looked at you with a smile. "I never thought you would take charge like this." "Like you said, this took way too long." With that you reached down to unbutton his jeans and tug down the zipper. Your lingerie finally long forgotten. Slowly you pushed his jeans and boxers down over his hips and on to the floor. He stepped out of them quickly before picking you up and carrying you to set you down on the bed. Slowly he pushed you back and climbed on top of you. leaving the two of you on your bed consumed in passion, lust, and love.

Alex's POV

You woke up before Rhiannon, her bare legs tangled in your own. Her face buried in your neck. You smiled; you couldn't believe you had sex with Rhiannon last night. You couldn't believe she would have sex with you at all; you have put her through so much crap over the years it was ridiculous.

Gently, you had been tracing circles on her shoulder while staring down at her face. Most of it was hidden from your view, but you could see the peaceful expression that had been on her face. You could tell she was slowly waking up now though. "Mmmmm, Alex?" This made you smile, "Yes, babe?" "Just wanted to make sure it was you." You watched as her tongue slid out, gliding over her bottom lip slightly. "Expecting someone else?" She laughed a little, "nope." "Good, would you like to open those beautiful eyes?" "Not yet." "Why not?" "It's early." "You haven't opened your eyes yet. How do you know what time it is?" She just smiled, her eyes still closed as she curled into you more. "I will tickle you if you don't open your eyes." "Okay." "That's it? No fight?" "Nope. . ." As she said this she leaned up to start kissing your neck and then gently started sucking and biting at it. All without opening her eyes. "If you don't open those beautiful eyes, I will have to do something bad." This just caused her to lick your neck, making you shiver. "Fine but you asked for it." She smiled against your neck until you moved and started tickling her.

Her eyes flew open in surprise as she started squealing. "What attractive noises you make," you said still tickling her sides. Laughing as she tried to wiggle back and forth out of your grasp she replied, "You thought so last night." This made you smirk, "Yes, I did." You stopped tickling her; you were straddling her while looking down at her smiling. She smiled back up at you, "What Gaskarth?" "Just thinking about how lucky I am." "Cheesy much? Now get your naked body off of me." You smirked looking down at, her chest rising up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Her breasts bouncing as it did. "I would rather not." This caused a frown to appear on her lips as she looked up at you, "I would like to go take a shower and wash all of your nasty germs off of me." You just continued to smile at her, "Only if I can join you." "Whatever, just get up," she replied as she rolled her eyes. "Okay," you replied smiling and jumping off of her. "Weirdo," she replied as she got up. You only smiled as you let her walk in front of you towards the bathroom, not taking your eyes off of her behind as she walked.

Rhiannon's POV

Fast Forward Two Weeks . . .

Alex, well he had been acting very sweet the last couple of weeks. Although it was almost overwhelmingly sweet the last few days. He didn't want to leave your side for long and had been planning all kinds of romantic things for the two of you. It was sort of weird, but you weren't about to complain. You had been waiting to be with him for so long.

The two of you decided to meet Jack, Zack, Rian, and his girlfriend, Kara, at the café down the street for lunch. As you got out of the car, Alex rushed beside you to grab your hand and smile at you as you walked inside. Of course, you smiled back. This was a different side of Alex, you liked it, but it was also very weird to you. It was just so different than the way the two of you had acted for so long. As everyone sat in the booth, you sat between Alex and Jack. Jack was on the inside of the booth with Zack sitting across from him. Then Kara was across from you and Rian sat across from Alex.

The whole time you were there Alex left his hand on your knee, almost possessively. You leaned into him while Jack told Rian some stupid story about something he had done while drinking and Kara talked to Zack. "Everything okay, Alex?" He looked at you, smiled, and then kissed your cheek. "Why wouldn't it be?" "I don't know, you're just acting a little funny." He immediately took his hand off your knee and started messing with his napkin. You grabbed his hand, looking over at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just wanted to make sure you were alright." "I'm fine," he said smiling at you. His smile seemed tense though as he glanced around the table. You just hoped he was telling you the truth.