The soap debacle

What did you expect?
Tags: LaFerry, Sexual Content,
Strap-ons, Punishment, Soap

Perry and Lafontaine are in their bedroom together, going through their daily routines as usual. Perry cleaning the house from top to bottom, and Lafontaine working on another science project for their job at the research center. Except the events of last night, their anniversary, has them both sitting on the edge of their metaphorical seats. They finally decided that they want to start trying to have a baby.

And of course a new addition to the family comes with some changes. They talked extensively about it over a few glasses of wine, and it was eventually decided upon that Perry would have to give up her harsh soaps that could be bad for a child's skin, and Lafontaine would have to stop cursing. It's gonna be difficult, to say the least.

They were already failing miserably.

"Fuck yeah! That's what I like to call a stabilized andromorph!" they shout as the shoot up from their chair with their arms in the air, their smile so wide it almost splits their face in half. Perry stops scrubbing the end table for a second and looks up to scold her excitable lover.

"Lafontaine, how many times have I told you not to use that language! If we're going to have a child, you need to control yourself!"

"I'm sorry, I got excited! I finally figured out how to make the-"

"That's no excuse." She places her hands on her hips and starts tapping her foot. Lafontaine crosses the room and places a hand light hand on the girl's elbow, leaning up to kiss her cheek.

"You get excited about cleaning, Perry. I don't think you know what true excitement is," they say as they make their way out of the room, but that was the last straw for Perry. Her eye twitches before she reaches out and grabs Lafontaine's wrist, pulling them back to her. She walks them back until they hit the wall harder than expected. "W-What are you doing, Perr?"

"I'll show you how excited cleaning can be," she says, leaning close while reaching toward her utility belt to grab the yellow bar of soap.

"If you want to use foul language, then I guess I'll just have to clean you too."

When Lafontaine opens their mouth to ask what their wife is up to again, they're met with a hard block of soap pressing against their tongue, coating it almost immediately with the strong taste of ammonia, making them gag.

"Don't spit it out, and don't move," the taller red-head says as she grips Laf's jaw in her hand for a second before she pushes away, leaving them pressed against the wall. She opens the third drawer of the dresser, rummaging around and eventually pulling out a strap-on. Lafontaine's eyes widen in surprise, and maybe tad bit of excitement. They gag again, swallowing hard at the image of what Perry could do with that thing.

In no time at all, Perry is walking back up to her lover with the dildo standing proud between her legs. Other than her utility belt full of cleaning supplies still fastened around her waist and the harness, she has nothing else on. The sight is...

"Fuck, you're so hot right now," they manage to say around the bar of soap and the acrid taste. Perry glares at her lover. Were it not for the fact that she'd have to clean up all the later, she would have ripped every single piece of fabric off of them right now. So instead she just unbuttons their jeans and pushes the offending clothing down along with their underwear in one fell swoop. She doesn't wait for Lafontaine to step out of them before she's turning them around and pushing them into the wall again, face first with her hand fisted in Laf's short hair, pulling their head back.

Perry leans over Lafontaine, pressing her chest against the scientist's back as she whispers teasingly in their ear, "watch your mouth."

With that she positions the dildo at their entrance and thrusts it in easily, the pain on Laf's part barely noticable. Lafontaine immediately presses their face against the wall harder as they push their hips back into Perry's. She grabs their hip with one hand to keep them still, the other still buried in their hair, and starts the pace off slow and steady.