Taco Teusday

Veni ,Vidi, Vici

Tags: Hollstein, Innocent Laura, virgin sacrifice Laura, Poetic Carmilla

It's a sunny Tuesday morning, and everyone is outside participating in the Summer Society's monthly hunt. The recreation hall is devoid of life -- survival gear is strewn across every surface , mixed in with potions and some sort of substance that has mushrooms sprouting out of it, and in the deserted cafeteria empty twinkie wrappers skitter across the floor like tumbleweeds.

In the residence hall, it's a wonder to behold that the door to room 307, down at the end of the hall, is -- for once -- closed, but the sound of ruffling sheets and poorly muffled moans can be heard by any nosy red-head that happens to pass by. Behind that door, a very different scene is taking place

Carmilla and Laura are tangled together, clothing nowhere in sight, and one of Carmilla's hands is buried between the blonde's thighs. Laura is moaning Carmilla's name as her hips jerk involuntarily against the girl's exploratory fingers. The experience is enthralling for Carmilla, and exciting in a nerve-wracking kind of way for Laura -- who is, ultimately, a virgin.

They took it as slow as they possibly could. When they first started dating two and a half months ago, it was mostly hand holding and shy kisses every now and then. Carmilla wanted to respect Laura's boundaries and give her the time she needed to be ready for anything more. She figured, being a vampire with a good amount of experience (at least more experience than Laura has) she ought to let the younger girl take it at her own pace.

So she did, and Laura appreciated it until the wait became unbearable and she was practically begging Carmilla to take her. On second thought... that's probably what the vampire was aiming for... regardless, it worked, and luckily the hunt took place today and ensured that nobody would interrupt them, no matter how much noise Laura made.

So clothes were shed quickly, and kisses were exchanged in liberal amounts. They couldn't get enough of each other, and they each strove to be closer and closer as time went on, showing no restraint. Carmilla took charge, finally acting on her desires that practically haunted her dreams. Laura couldn't have been more excited when she felt Carmilla touch her for the first time, her long fingers rubbing her clit in gentle circles.

"Can I taste you?" Carmilla asks in a whisper and then nibbles Laura's earlobe, stopping the movement of her hand before she works Laura up too much. Still, the girl whines at the loss of friction. Out of all the things that Laura thought this moment would be like, that is the one thing that made her the most nervous. It's not that she doesn't want her to (she does, she really does); it's that she isn't sure how Carmilla will react to how she tastes. Maybe she should have tasted herself first...

"Laura, I don't have to-"

"No! I mean, yes. I want you to. I'm just nervous," the blonde reassures her girlfriend quickly, not meeting her gaze. Carmilla, with a smile, turns Laura's head in her direction and gives her a questioning look.

"Why are you nervous? Do you think you won't like it?"

"No, it's not that..."

"You think I won't like it?" Carmilla asks, surprised. She runs her thumb back and forth over the cupcake's jawline and kisses her cheek. "I can assure you that you will taste amazing."

"But, it smells! it's- it's a-" Laura stutters nervously. The hand between her thighs twitches and she falters with a soft moan.

"A what?" The vampire leans closer and tilts her head more to the side.

"You know."

"A vagina?" she says and then her usual mischievous smirk grows, "A pu-"

Laura squirms minutely and blushes. She interrupts her girlfriend quick, "yeah, that..."

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet," she whispers, brushing her lips against Laura's. And damn, if she isn't a sucker for Shakespearean quotes.

"Carm..." Carmilla kisses her languidly and moves down to her jaw, then her neck.

"I can already smell you, Laura. You're so wet. You smell amazing." she mumbles against the side of her girlfriend's neck, inhaling deeply through her nose and smiling as she welcomes a scent that is distinctly Laura. She feels the girl shiver underneath her.

"Ca-arm," Laura moans as the vampire starts moving her fingers again. She teases her entrance with two fingers, pushing in only a little before moving her fingers back up to rub her clit. Again, she stops before she can get started and Laura is left wanting more.

"If you don't want me to, if you're not comfortable, then I won't." She presses a soft kiss to Laura's lips once more.

"I want you, Carmilla, and I want you to have me any way you want me." She cups Carmilla's face with both hands and kisses her soundly, hoping she doesn't have to beg the girl to eat her out like she had to earlier when Carmilla insisted on waiting until she was absolutely, one-hundred percent, no-doubt-about-it sure she was ready. She sounded a bit like her father honestly, but she'd prefer not to think about her dad when she's about to have sex with her beautiful vampire girlfriend for the first time.

"As you wish," she whispers as she leaves a trail of kisses down Laura's chest to her stomach. She leaves a kiss on each hip bone, and then finally, with a few more detours spurred by the insatiable urge to taste every inch of her, she arrives at her destination between Laura's toned bare legs.

Laura looks at the dark-haired girl between her legs in awe and heated lust. She's glad she went through with this now. She never knew someone could look so powerful laying between someone's legs. It had always seemed like such a submissive position to her, but when Carmilla's tongue finally tastes her in full, she is helpless and she realized how misguided and inexperienced that opinion was.

Laura moans. and Carmilla moans. Oh, Carmilla moans at Laura's taste, and the noises Laura is making are barely containable and increasingly harder to control as Carmilla seems to want to take in everything Laura has to offer. She does it like it's her job. Her tongue invades and conquers her over and over again. Carmilla is going to 'veni, vidi, vici' her until she can't breathe.

When it seems like she can't take anymore, it's only the beginning. Carmilla takes the only pleasurable feeling she has ever known and amplifies it by one thousand, just with her tongue. And when she cums it's with Carmilla's name slipping from her lips over and over again in rushed gasps and an arched back, toes curled.

The only time Laura has ever seen Carmilla clean is when she's between her legs using her tongue to capture all the remnants of her orgasms.