There are worse ways to wake up

Carmilla wants to surprise Laura

Tags: sexual content, slightly dub-con except not cause they've done it before.

OOPS I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUBLISH SO I'M GIVING YOU THIS CAUSE I'D HATE TO TEASE YOU GUYS.

My cold hands travel down the warm skin of her stomach slowly, pushing the bed sheet down with them until it bunches up around my legs where I'm straddling the shorter girl's legs. I can see the effect it has on the girl even as she sleeps. She shifts away from the cold points dragging down her flesh. I smile and rub my thumbs in circles over the soft jut of her hips on each side.

Slowly I lean down and capture one nipple in my mouth, lathing it with my chilled tongue until it's pert, and then I move onto the other to give it the same attention, slowly dragging my front teeth along the bud. From above me I hear the blonde girl gasp softly, but looking up I see that her eyes aren't open and her features are still relaxed.

I start my descent by kissing a trail down her stomach to her navel. She squirms slightly under my touch, but still doesn't wake up so I keep going down further and further, inching down the bed until I can press open-mouthed kisses against the hip bones I had my hands on not long ago. I nipped one with a fang as gently as I can manage, not enough to make it bleed but enough to excite another gasp from the girl.

Her legs spread open easily in her unconscious state, and I settle between them as I have nearly a thousand times before, but only a few times have been in this situation. Slowly I blow cold air along her lips, glistening with arousal she isn't aware of yet, and I drag my nails up and down one pale thigh gently. I take a deep breath through my nose, taking in her scent, her arousal. My dessert. It doesn't matter what she calls it, it's delicious every time.

I leave more open-mouthed kisses along her thighs, purposefully avoiding the irresistible heat in front of me, knowing that it won't be as satisfying if the girl isn't awake to experience it fully. After a while, I start leaving a scatter of love-bites marking the pale thighs, to give the blonde something to discover later in the shower, or in front of the mirror. The thought brings a smirk to my face, and she takes her time until eventually the girl starts to stir awake. I kiss my way over to soft velvety lips and snake my arms under her thighs to wrap my arms around them with my hands resting on her stomach. I stare up at her as her face scrunches and her legs stretch and shake.

"Good morning," I purr, leaving a kiss at the crease of her thigh. I'm so close now and the smell is so strong my mouth is watering. Her head lifts up more to see me laying between her thighs, my cold breath fanning across her heat. Her cheeks are flushed and I can hear her heart skip a beat at the sight. I can't keep the smugness of my face so I opt to hide it by burying my face between her legs and letting my tongue delve into the soft heat between her folds. The moan she releases is glorious. I see her fall back as her back arches, and I do my best to hold her hips still as I wrap my lips around her clit and circle it with my tongue.

Delicious.

My tongue circles around her entrance before pushing through it to the source. She's heady and tangy.

She's clenching around my tongue already; her fingers weave through my hair and pull me closer and I let her buck her hips and essentially fuck my face until her back arches again and she gasps loudly as she climaxes. I slow my ministrations while she scratches at my scalp, moaning softly.

But I don't stop there, as soon as she comes down I remove my tongue and slide in two ice cold fingers in its place, twisting them and curling them upward. Her moan is loud and it's music to my ears.

My thumb brushes her clit as I start pumping my fingers slowly, curling them every other time. Her hips meet them every time, forcing me to fuck her deeper and harder, so I comply. I hold her hips down and push my fingers in as deep as they can go, spreading them open as far as the girl's tight walls would allow.

Her moans sound like pleasured sobs at this point. Mixes of 'don't stop' and 'oh my god' hit my ears and encourage me to slow my movements teasingly. Each time I do she moans louder and grasps at my wrists, her hips straining against my strong arm, but I don't budge until she begs me to, until she can't take it anymore, and then I take her clit back into my mouth and suck at it as my fingers move faster and harder than before.

The dam breaks and she screams my name loudly, her juices splashing out into my hands, and I lean down quickly to lap them up, curling my fingers inside her to coax out any more. She's a moaning mess when I pull my fingers out and take my time to clean up. I do my best to avoid overstimulating her, but in the end she has to tangle her fingers in my hair and pull me forcefully up her body so she can kiss me. She practically growls at her taste on my mouth and slips us so that she's ontop. Her wicked smile lets me know that it's gonna be a long morning.

...

"Enjoy your surprise?" I ask her softly, scratching her stomach lightly and pressing kisses against her jaw sometime later. She smiles coyly and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"There are worse ways to wake up."