BONUS: Git Married Skrub

Jefferson

Thomas stood proudly as Jane fixed his tie, which wasn't crooked in his opinion. She insisted that everything had to be perfect at weddings or nothing was. In her words, if one thing went wrong she was going to personally pay for and plan another until things went exactly right. Mary agreed with her on that, but on a smaller scale. 

Of his two older sisters, he couldn't decide which to make his "best man". They both said that, traditionally, the best man was supposed to be a man, but there wasn't anything very traditional up to that point so he really didn't care. Ultimately, Jane decided Mary was more on the fun side of planning and let her be the best woman. The rest of the groomsmen were just the Jefferson siblings. Sure that was a lot, but again, traditions weren't very important here. 

"Are you ready for this?" Mary asked, coming into the room. The magenta dress flowed easily at her knees and Thomas was thankful that she didn't choose something hideous. 

"More or less," he shrugged. 

"And the truth?" 

"Yes. Definitely yes." 

Jane and Mary both laughed. The oldest stood back from her brother and smiled proudly with tears welling in her eyes. 

"You look so grown up," she hummed. 

"Okay, Janey, it hasn't even started yet," Thomas laughed. "Save the tears for later." 

Jane smiled and sucked in a deep breath to control the feelings. "Okay, let's go then!" 

Thomas stood at the altar with his eyes closed tightly. He could hear all of the guests chatting amongst themselves and he didn't know if that made him even more nervous or if that calmed him down. Either way, eyes were closed, conversations were happening, and Jefferson was waiting for everyone to get quiet and the synchronized sound of everyone standing up. He didn't know if the organist was even going to play anything, so he had to rely on everyone standing. 

That sound came just a little earlier than Thomas was expecting. Behind him, Mary tapped his shoulder. 

"Tommy, open your eyes," she whispered. 

He did and immediately, they found Alexander, smirking as he walked down the aisle with the same cocky expression as always. Washington was walking next to him, trying not to laugh. As Thomas looked, though, he realized that he wasn't surprised to see Hamilton coming toward him. He wasn't trying to get used to the fact that Alex wasn't dead anymore, he was just stunned to see him. 

That's it. 

It was like those stereotypical straight couples that would just stare for a second when the other walked in because they're just so beautiful that it was hard not to. So, like, he had that, now, but gay.

"You look. . ." Jefferson breathed, trying to figure out how to end the sentence.

"Absolutely amazing? I know," Hamilton said proudly. He smiled. "You look pretty great, too." 

The officiant smiled at the two and announced that everyone could sit back down, which they did. After all the welcomes and a few jokes, he honored Alexander's request to "acknowledge the spiritual presence of those who couldn't physically come." 

"Thomas has said that it was his honor to meet Alexander's parent, even if it was under the worst of circumstances. He immediately felt like a part of their family for a little while." Everyone nodded sympathetically, knowing the situation well. "They would also like to remember the friends that they held closest that are unable to be here physically. A moment of silence."