Chapter 1: The Breakup

Lauren's POV
Everyday was the same as always. I was in my apartment alone, because my boyfriend Baz had left this morning. He has been acting strange lately. He has been hiding his phone from me. And he removed my fingerprint. I've been wanting to ask him about his strange behavior, but I never have the guts to ask.

Baz texted me.

B - heyy babe
L - hi😊
B- Can we hang out some other time?
L - yeah sure. Why?
B - Something came up
L - okay I'll see tomorrow
B - see you tomorrow. Bye babe
L - bye

Well now I have no plans for today. Might as well go to the mall.

(As Lauren was going to the mall she saw Baz making out with some girl!)

"WTF Baz! This is why you wanted to reschedule so you can go make out with some girl!" Lauren said.

"OMG Lauren! I can explain!" Baz said.

"No! I don't want to hear it! I can't believe you would do this to me after 5 years together! I knew it! I swore you've been acting so weird lately, and Now I Know WHY!" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren baby please let me explain! I love you!" Baz yelled. Then Baz started running after Lauren. He then pulled her arm to have her looking at him, so he could talk to her. "Please, forgive me for this baby!"

"Don't call me BABY! You and I are through! I want the key to my apartment back and here is yours! I never want to see or speak to you EVER again! I'm done with you! Goodbye Baz!" Lauren yelled.

Lauren ran off crying! She couldn't stop! She couldn't believe the love of her life would do that to her! But she realized that Baz wasn't the love of her life. If he was, he wouldn't have cheated on her!

Lauren then is walking down the street and all miserable! She was so upset that she had forgotten where she was and she then trips on the sidewalk and when she was about to fall on her face, someone caught her!

Who caught Lauren? Who saved her from falling?

If you want to read more of this story, comeback everyday for a new chapter!

- Citlaly