Chapter 17: Baz Escapes

(2 Months passed and everything seemed like it was back to normal, but something had to ruin that.)

(They were watching the news and it mentioned that someone named Baz escaped from jail.)

"What the Fuck! Baz escaped! Oh no!" Lauren yelled.
"Oh My God! How did this happen? How the hell did he escape?" Alex asked.
"I don't know, but he did! And I'm scared! What if he comes for us! What will he do?" Lauren yells. She starts having a mini panic attack!
"Hey Lauren baby relax! Don't worry! I won't ever let anything happen to you!" Alex said.
"Baby! I'm just worried! I understand you saved me last time, but what if you can't save me or he comes after you for revenge!" Lauren yells with tears coming down her face!
"No matter what! I'm not letting anything happen to my chicken nugget!" Alex said.
"Ok!" Lauren said.
(Then they laid on the couch while watching Netflix and then they went to sleep.)

(Meanwhile)

Baz's POV
I'm out! I'm free! Finally! Lauren I'm coming for you! But first it's time to take out your Alex Wassabi! And this time I'm not failing!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it was really short! Anyway thank you so much for the 703 reads! This is literally insane! Anyway if you enjoyed the chapter give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back everyday for a new update.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly