Chapter 34: The Proposal

Alex's POV
Today is the day I ask the love of my life to marry me! I'm so nervous, but I can do this! I hope I don't cry, but knowing how I got when I brought my parents a mansion.
(Flashback)

I'm most likely gonna cry proposing! Ok I better wake up my girlfriend and kids.

(Alex goes to Lauren and wakes her up!)

"Lauren, wake up. It's morning! No more sleepy deepys!" Alex whispered in Lauren's ear.
"No, let me sleep!" Lauren whispered.
"C'mon you have to wake up! It's 9:00 A.M. we have to go enjoy Bora Bora while we're are here!" Alex whispered.
"Ugh, ok fine! I'm awake!" Lauren said.
"Thank you! Good morning my little Petunia!" Alex said while wrapping his arms around her.
"Good morning Alice Wachabi!" Lauren said.
"Hey are you calling me fat?" Alex asked.
"No! I already told you, not Wachubi! WachAbi!" Lauren said.
"You better!" Alex said.
"I am! I'm gonna go wake up the twins!" Lauren said.
"Ok, btw I already fed Moose so you don't got to worry about that!" Alex said.
"Aww thanks baby!" Lauren said. (Lauren then gives Alex a kiss.)
"No problem!" Alex said.

(So Lauren and Alex went to go wake up the twins.)

"Addison! Lexia! It's time to wake up!" Lauren whispered to them.
"Why?" Lexia asked.
"I wanna sleep more!" Addison said.
"Who wants candy?" Alex asked.
"ME!" they both yelled.
"If you want your candy, you have to get ready to eat breakfast!" Alex said.
"Ok daddy!" they both said.
"Ok go!" Alex said.
"Ok!" Lexia said. (Then Lauren started helping them get ready.)

(At breakfast)

"Having fun everyone?" Alex asked.
"Yes!" Lauren and the twins answered.
"Good!" Alex said.
"Lauren can I talk to you about something?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Lauren asked.
"Do you wanna have a date night tonight?" Alex asked.
"Like just you and me?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah! Just you and me. Away from the the kids," Alex said.
"But what about the kids?" Lauren asked.
"There's a daycare center we can take them to," Alex said.
"Did you read the reviews?" Lauren asked.
"Yes, they have a 5 star rating," Alex said.
"I don't know Alex," Lauren said.
"C'mon Lauren! We haven't gone out in awhile without the kids. We need some alone time," Alex said.
"Yeah you're right," Lauren said.
"So Lauren will you go out with me tonight?" Alex asked.
"Yes Alex, I will go out with you tonight!" Lauren said.

(After breakfast, Alex took a nap and Lauren played with the twins.)

(When Alex woke up, he went to set up his date with Lauren.)

Date is all set, now better head back and get ready.

Lauren's POV
Just got back from dropping off the twins at daycare. And now I'm about to finish getting ready.

(20 minutes later)

Ok I think I'm ready.

(This is the outfit she put on

(This is the outfit she put on.)

"Wow," Alex said.
"What?" Lauren asked.
"You're just so god damn beautiful!" Alex said.
"Thank you but Alex you've told me that like a million times," Lauren said.
"I know but I feel like I have to remind you," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Are you ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Yes," Lauren said.
"Ok, shall we?" Alex asked.
"We shall," Lauren answered.

(So Alex walked Lauren to a part of the beach and he blindfolded her.)

"Alex are we there yet?" Lauren asked.
"Almost there," Alex replied.

I wonder what this secret date is.

"Ok you can take your blindfold off," Alex said.

(Lauren removed the blindfold and she saw this.)

"Oh my god Alex! This is beautiful!" Lauren said

"I did this all for you! My little Petunia!" Alex said. (He then gave her a kiss on the cheek.)
"This is amazing!" Lauren said.
"So do you like it?" Alex asked.
"Yes! I love it!" Lauren said.
"Well let's get started with our date," Alex said.

(So they started having dinner. They were just talking having a good time. It was starting to get a little dark so Alex decided it's time.)

Alex's POV
Ok Alex you're having a good time with your girl, but it's time to propose. I really hope she says yes.

"Lauren can I talk to you about something?" Alex asked.
"Yeah sure," Lauren replied.
"Ok, just look at me," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

Lauren's POV
I wonder what he's going to talk about.

Alex's POV
Ok Alex you got this. Just breathe, just breathe.

"So Lauren, ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. And I couldn't handle just being your friend. I've never felt this way about someone, until I met you," Alex said. (Alex starts to tear up.)

Oh no here I go.

Lauren's POV
Is he doing what I think he's doing.

"I love you so much! Like I can't even explain how much I love you. Oh great I'm already tearing up," Alex said.
"Alex, and now I'm tearing up," Lauren said.
"Sorry, but I have to keep going. I tried all I could to protect you! I told you, whenever you're in danger, my first instinct is to protect you. You make me happy every single day. You bring joy to my life. You've given me two beautiful children that I love so much. Lauren you are my whole world. I never want you to be out of my life. We've been days for 3 years now and I think we are ready to take our relationship to the next level. So Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Alex said while kneeling down with a ring in his hand and a bunch of tears coming out of his eyes.
"Oh my god! Yes! A thousand times Yes!" Lauren said with tears streaming down her face.
"Wait is this for real?" Alex asked.
"Yes," Lauren said.
"So we're getting married?" Alex asked.
"We're getting married!" Lauren said.

(Alex pulled Lauren by her waist and kissed her. They then admired the view a little more and then started to clean up. Then later they picked up the twins and went back to their hut. Then they went to sleep holding hands.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Guys, they're engaged (in this story not in real life.)
I honestly started to tear up just a little while writing this. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Btw so I'm guessing no one wants the very last chapter to be of my favorite Laurex videos considering no one has answered my question. But it's cool. Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates.
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly