Chapter 4: The Morning

Alex's POV
I can't sleep. It feels so weird sleeping next to Lauren. I just wanna hold her and kiss her. But I can't! Looks like I'm not sleeping for a bit.

Lauren's POV
I can't sleep. Why did I tell him to sleep in my bed with me. All I want right now is him. Oh god this is even harder because he's shirtless. Yeah there's no way I'm sleeping tonight.

(After an hour of them just staring at the ceiling, they ended up falling asleep.)

9:00 A.M.
Okay I got through the night. Ok so it's 9:00 A.M. I should get up now. Of course Alex is still sleeping since he did tell me that he likes to sleep in. Maybe I should make him pancakes for breakfast.
(So Lauren then began to make some pancakes.)

1 Hour Later

Alex's POV
Ok it's 10:00 A.M. I think I got enough sleep. Mmm what is that amazing smell. Ooooo that smells like pancakes!

(Alex then rushes to the kitchen.)

"Lauren are you making pancakes?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! I'm making them for you!" Lauren said.
"Why for me?" Alex asked.
"Because you are my guest. I might as well feed you something you'll like!" Lauren yelled.
"Well thank you! BTW they smell delicious!" Alex said.
"Thank you! They're actually done! You want me to serve you?" Lauren asked.
"Yes if that isn't any trouble?" Alex asked.
"No it is not!" Lauren said.

(She then began to serve Alex and herself the pancakes. Then they talked some more. After breakfast. Alex offered to wash the dishes.)

"Lauren you made the breakfast so I'll be a gentleman and wash the dishes," Alex said.
"No you are not washing the dishes. You are my guest so I'll wash the dishes." Lauren said.
"Look this what I do with my brother at my apartment. Whoever wakes up first makes the breakfast and the other washes the dishes," Alex said.
"Oh! Well fine if you want to wash the dishes so badly, then you can help me wash them." Lauren said.
"Ok!" Alex said.

(Then they started to wash the dishes. Alex grabbed a bunch of soap and threw it at Lauren. Instead of Lauren getting mad, she did the same. Then washing the dishes became a full on water fight. After five minutes of fun, they stopped and cleaned up the mess.)

"Well that took a while to clean up!" Lauren said.
"Yeah it sure did! Um Lauren I think you should go change. I don't want you to get sick," Alex said.
"Okay I will!" Lauren said. "Wait Alex, do you want me to dry your clothes so you don't get sick either?" Lauren asked.
"Nah! I think I'm just gonna head out instead!" Alex said.
"Alex are you sure? Cause I can dry your clothes if you want?" Lauren said.
"No it's okay! Well I text you later. And remember if you ever wanna hang out with me, you can always just call or text me, ok!" Alex said.
"Yeah I know, Alex," Lauren said.
"Okay bye beautiful!" Alex yelled.
"Bye Alex!" Lauren yelled.

What an amazing night. I actually slept without doing anything to Lauren. But today was different. She was being very flirtatious with me. And when I realized what she was doing, I did the same. But I completely sure that Lauren likes me, and I like Lauren. This is amazing. But I have to be a good person and give her space. Cause I don't know if she's ready to be back in a relationship. But actually, does LaurDIY like me?

Lauren's POV
Wow that was a fun morning. I think Alex does like me. I was being a little flirty today and so was he. Does Alex Wassabi like me?

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Again if you enjoy this book please come for more updates.

— Citlaly