Chapter 25: Lauren's Water Breaks

(8 Months Later)

Lauren's POV
I can't believe believe I've been pregnant for 8 months and half. Man this time has gone by so fast. I loved the pregnant life but I can't wait for the mother life. Throughout this time, Alex and I bought a house. We got a mini bull terrier named Moose.

 We got a mini bull terrier  named Moose

I love him so much and so does Alex. Taking care of Moose was good practice for when the twins come. I just can't believe this is my life now!

(Meanwhile Alex was at a meeting.)

Alex's POV
Wow it's been 8 months since Lauren found out she was pregnant. And now in just a few weeks she and I are gonna be parents. Obviously we are puppy parents, but were actually gonna be parents of actual humans. I was nervous at first, but now I'm just so excited to have these babies in our lives. I'm just so thankful for this life. Ok now I gotta see my Chicken Nugget and our little munchkins.

(Alex then leaves the meeting to go home to Lauren.)

"Chicken Nugget, I'm home!" Alex yells.

(Lauren was in the restroom and she started to feel wet.)

"Alex! I'm in the restroom! Please come in!" Lauren yells.
"Coming!" Alex replies. Alex runs upstairs and finds Lauren.
"Lauren what's wrong?" Alex asked.
"Um, my water just broke!" Lauren said.
"Oh god! The babies are coming?" Alex said.
"Yeah! We have to go to the hospital!" Lauren yells.
"Ok I'll grab the bag and I'll meet you in the car!" Alex said.
"Ok!" Lauren said.

(Lauren gets into the car while Alex rushes to get their emergency bag for when the babies come. And they rush to the hospital.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So sorry this was a short chapter. I'll make the next chapter longer. Anyway thank you so much for giving up your time to actually read my story. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly