Chapter 11: Baz is gone

Weeks Later

Lauren's POV
This is getting me very annoyed. Baz has been texting and calling me for weeks. I have blocked his number, but I don't know how he does it because he has been calling me from several private numbers. I just want him to leave me alone.

Alex's POV
So Lauren has been telling me that Baz won't leave her alone. I feel so bad for her because I don't know what to do! Maybe I should call Lauren and ask her what she wants to do about this situation!

(Seconds later, Lauren calls Alex)

"Alex!" Lauren yells while hyperventilating.
"What's up! Are you ok?" Alex asked.
"So I went for a jog and then um! Baz started following me!" Lauren yelled.
"Lauren where are you?" Alex asked.
"I just got back to my apartment and he is banging on the door! I'm really scared!" Lauren yells while hyperventilating.
"Ok, have you called the police?" Alex asked.
"Yeah before I called you, I called the cops!" Lauren yells.
"Ok Lauren! I'm heading over there but just keep a weapon with you if Baz breaks in ok baby!" Alex said.
"Ok I'll be waiting for you baby!" Lauren said.
"Bye my beautiful!" Alex said.
"Bye!" Lauren said.

(Baz then tries to bust open the door!)

"LAUREN OPEN UP!" Baz yells.
"GO AWAY BAZ! I ALREADY CALLED THE POLICE!" Lauren yells.
"LAUREN! DO YOU REALLY THINK THE POLICE SCARES ME!" Baz yells.
"Nope but I do!" Alex yells.

(Alex taps Baz on the shoulder and punches Baz so hard that he falls to the ground! Then the police arrest Baz and Alex runs to Lauren!)

"Lauren! Where are you?" Alex yells.
"Down here!" Lauren yells.
"Baby its all over! Baz is being arrested! Now you don't have to worry about him anymore!" Alex yells.
"Oh thank god! Thank you baby! Wait was that loud thump I heard?" Lauren asked.
"Oh that! That was when I punched Baz and he fell to the ground!" Alex yells.

(Lauren then gives Alex a big hug and a kiss)

"I'm just glad he's gone and you didn't get hurt!" Lauren said.
"No matter what, I will always be there! If you are in danger, I'm there. And you were in danger! I didn't even think about saving myself. All I thought about was that I needed to protect you!" Alex said.

(Then the police officers started to ask Lauren questions. But this was the end of their crazy night! After this Lauren fell asleep in Alex's arms.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this crazy chapter

Hopefully you enjoyed this crazy chapter. Thank you for the 164 reads. This is insane. Wow. If you're enjoying this book, come back everyday for more updates!

— Citlaly