Chapter 28: The Break In

Lauren's POV
It's been about a year now since Baz sent us his letter saying he wanted Addison. He hasn't done anything and now the twins are almost 2 years old. I'm pretty sure there's nothing for me and Alex to worry about.

Baz's POV
They really didn't take me seriously when I said that I want my son! I've given them time to give him up, but they just decided to ignore my threat! I told them, if they wanted to go the easy way or the hard way! I guess they want to go the hard way!

(Baz then drives over to Lauren and Alex's house!)

(He breaks a window and sneaks in!)

Alex's POV
Me and Lauren were in the twin's room and we hear someone breaking in!
"Alex! What was that?" Lauren asked with a scared tone.
"I don't know, but I'll go find out! You stay here with the twins!" Alex said.
"Ok! Be careful!" Lauren said.
"I will!" Alex said.

(Alex goes downstairs and finds Baz.)

"Of course it's you, Baz!" Alex yelled.

Lauren's POV
I hear Alex yell that Baz is the one breaking in! I obviously know why he is here! He wants Addison! I'm gonna call the police.

911 Operator- 911 what's your emergency?
Lauren- My ex boyfriend just broke into my house?
911- Ok what is he doing?
Lauren- I don't know but he's talking to my current boyfriend.
911- Is there something he might do to come break into your house!
Lauren- Yeah, over a year ago he sent a letter saying he wants his son, and we have to give my son to him or he will take him himself!
911- Do you have a son with him?
Lauren- Yes, my son is his, but he and I are no longer together so my current boyfriend and I are raising him along with my daughter.
911- You don't share custody with your ex?
Lauren- No because when he impregnated me, he had kidnapped me and so he raped me!
911- oh, so your ex went to jail?
Lauren- Yes
911- Did he escape or was he set free?
Lauren- Set free
911- Is he known to be violent?
Lauren- Yeah he is
911- Well let me know your address so I can send a police over your way.
Lauren- ok my address is

(While Lauren was on the phone, Alex was talking to Baz.)

"Hello Alex, we meet again!" Baz yelled.
"Get the fuck out of my house, Baz!" Alex yelled.
"Oh I'll leave, if you give me back my son!" Baz yelled.
"I don't care if you are his biological father, I will always be his father!" Alex yelled.
"He isn't your son, he will never be your son!" Baz yelled.
"GET OUT!" Alex yelled.

(Alex then pushes Baz to the ground. Then Baz kicked Alex and then punched him. Alex then starts fighting back.)

(5 minutes later the police arrived.)

"Break it up!" the officer said. "Baz, I thought we told you to stay out of trouble!"
"You don't understand! They have my son!" Baz yelled.

(Lauren heard another voice so she went downstairs.)

"Baz, he isn't just your son! He's also my son!" Lauren yelled.
"Ma'am are you the one who called?" the officer asked.
"Yes!" Lauren said.
"Ms. is this guy over here your boyfriend?" the officer asked.
"Yes, this is my boyfriend Alex!" Lauren said.
"And Baz is your ex?" the officer asked.
"Yes!" Lauren said.
"Ok, Ms. can I have a word with you and your boyfriend?" the officer asked.
"Yeah," Lauren said.
"So Ms. what's your name?" the officer asked.
"My name is Lauren," Lauren responded.
"Ok, and your name is Alex, correct?" the officer asked while looking at Alex.
"Yes, my name is Alex," Alex said.
"So Lauren, what is Baz talking about?" the officer asked.
"So, I have twins. A boy and a girl. My son's name is Addison and my daughter's name is Lexia. Alex is the biological father of Lexia and Baz is the biological father of Addison," Lauren said.
"How did it happen?" the officer asked.
"Baz, had raped me, and I got pregnant! Then after a week or two, Alex and I had sex!" Lauren said.
"Oh! Well I don't what to say? Baz wants his son! Has he met his son before?" the officer asked.
"No!" Lauren said.
"Is Baz's name on Addison's birth certificate?" the officer asked.
"No, Alex's name is on his birth certificate!" Lauren said.
"Why!" the officer asked.
"Baz was in jail, and I didn't want him near my son and I wanted to forget the fact that Baz had sexually abused me!" Lauren said.
"Well, I don't know what to say! But Baz wants custody rights!" the officer said.
"So what does that mean?" Lauren asked.
"Baz wants to take you to court!" the officer said.
"What?" Lauren and Alex said at the exact same time.
"I'll take him, but you will be going to court to fix this problem!" the officer said.
"Ok," Alex said.
"Ok have a nice day! Let's go Baz!" the officer said.
"Fine! But just letting you both know, I'm not gonna stop until my son is in my arms!" Baz said.

"Alex what are we going to do?" Lauren asked.
"I guess we're going to court to fight for our son," Alex said.
"You aren't worried?" Lauren asked.
"No because they're gonna realize that Baz doesn't care about Addison, he probably only wants him to make us mad! If the judge is smart, they will not give any custody rights to Baz!" Alex said.
"Ok! I just hope it goes well!" Lauren said.
"It will, as long as I have you by my side," Alex said.
"Awww! I love you Alex!" Lauren said.
"I love you too Lauren!" Alex said.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in 4 days, I've been having trouble coming up with ideas! Hopefully this is a good turn in the story. I'll try to come back to my regular schedule of updating everyday. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly